Downloads
    Uploads

Haley Strategic D3 Slings

From www.soldiersystems.net

Coming soon

Here's the link for the rest of the HSP 2015 catalog PDF.

http://www.haleystrategic.com/downlo...ducts_2015.pdf
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not too into the sling, but there's some stuff in there I'd buy.

Wish the discrete bag did 16" carbines with 1.5" devices. Not sure what it would have killed to make the bag another 2" longer.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am still in the sling trying phase and might try one out. Currently using a Phase 5 single point bungee sling. But I have been thinking about trying the MS3 or MS4 out and this is something worth trying out. I like the Flatpack they are offering and really price point is what I am waiting on for that. But it would be absolutetly perfect for what I do every day.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What started as a custom design built for his Force Recon platoon during a deployment became a lifelong mission for Travis Haley to build a rifle sling that works around the end user, and not the other way around.

The D3 Rifle Sling can be run in single point or two point configuration and has been designed to transition between the two in moments. The sling includes two positive locking QD swivels and features Haley's proven, SDI single hand quick adjustment system.

The sling also debuts a low profile pad, inspired by climbing harnesses created by the worlds leading mountaineering companies. A 5-layer laminated construction sealed with stretch woven materials, the pad provides stability and comfort without adding weight or bulk.

The D3 Rifle Sling is the result of over 15 years of continuous use, revision and improvement, delivering a versatile platofrm intuitive to the point where the rifle becomes a natural extension of the body.
    15 years - that's impressive. I'm curious to hear what the price point will be. My guess would be that it'd be competitively priced like everything else out there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Wish the discrete bag did 16" carbines with 1.5" devices. Not sure what it would have killed to make the bag another 2" longer.
    I'd venture to say material cost vs. MSRP. But your guess is as good as mine.

You bring up a good point though.Another 2" isn't that much. Even with my Jack - it fits real snug in there - not overly tight, but a little more than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    But I have been thinking about trying the MS3 or MS4 out and this is something worth trying out.
    I'm currently using the MS3 - and I can tell you that it's a quality, solid sling ... now granted I haven't run any classes with it, but you couldn't go wrong with either. I will say though, since you are looking at the MS3/4 - take a look at the MS1. I think the big difference is that it provides padding for your shoulder. So if your running a sling all day at like a class or something - MS1 may be the way to go.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you guys seen the HSGI Suregrip padded sling? They just released it a few days ago I think. It uses the same padding as their padded war belts and you can buy just the padded section and thread in your own sling the way I understand it. Looks good.

http://www.highspeedgear.com/hsgi/sling-95SGS0.html
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton