Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    UW that thing is awesome. I am crying because I know it will probably be out of my budget tho
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    UW that thing is awesome. I am crying because I know it will probably be out of my budget tho
    I know what you mean. I love the look of it, but doubt I could ever afford it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As good as it looks, I really hope it's not some $3500 concoction. Yeah, I'm curious to see how much it is. LWRC just sent us a picture, but had no other details they wanted to release... let the speculation begin!

Downloads
    Uploads
    definately interested in what that lwcr thing turns out being. But as everyone else said, I hope it doesn't end up being incredibly expensive

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    gatordev,

If you're watching, I know the AR SBR is tired, but for once, something from LWRC looks interesting. Looks like they'll have a sample for SHOT, but won't be ready to take any orders yet.

Wow. Speechless! So sexy

Downloads
    Uploads
    gatordev,

If you're watching, I know the AR SBR is tired, but for once, something from LWRC looks interesting. Looks like they'll have a sample for SHOT, but won't be ready to take any orders yet.

Looks like a cross between the KAC PDW and a HK UMP.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by schambers View Post
    definately interested in what that lwcr thing turns out being. But as everyone else said, I hope it doesn't end up being incredibly expensive
    I'm curious to hear what the gas system they'll use. I remember seeing that picture a few days ago (I think) on FB and people were speculating that they might go for piston system. But who knows.

Knowing that it's made by LWRC, my bet is that it's gonna be leaning on the pricier side.

It is very pretty though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The more I look at the Haley Strategic Disruptive gear the more I like it. It's very customizable and the chest rig looks like it might fit my needs/wants for this coming season. I got a few months before I need to make a purchase.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like Leupold is adding to 2015 as well. Leupold Will Make You Change The Way You Look At Red Dot Optics With Their New D-EVO and LCO

Introducing the D-EVO (Dual Enhanced View Optic):

The LCO (Leupold Combat Optic):

D-EVO/LCO combo:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    The more I look at the Haley Strategic Disruptive gear the more I like it. It's very customizable and the chest rig looks like it might fit my needs/wants for this coming season. I got a few months before I need to make a purchase.
    If you end up getting the DCR3 let me know, I'm interested in hearing your thoughts of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Looks like Leupold is adding to 2015 as well. Leupold Will Make You Change The Way You Look At Red Dot Optics With Their New D-EVO and LCO

Introducing the D-EVO (Dual Enhanced View Optic):

The LCO (Leupold Combat Optic):

D-EVO/LCO combo:
    I'd like to check out the LCO, but not a fan of the D-EVO. Considering the D-EVO's MSRP of $1875 I would rather have a nice 1-6x.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    The D-EVO looks awkward as hell, sorry but it does. What are all of you wrong handed people spose to do with that thing. As far as the LWRC goes oh yea that thing looks nice but hey it's LWRC, code for stuff you really want but can't afford.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man now this is interesting. I was thinking I'd pick up a Sig MPX if they're ever available but this looks like it might fit the bill too ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    You saw it here first!!! Announcing BATTLE ARMS DEVELOPMENT LIGHTWEIGHT GAS BLOCK (BAD-LGB) in GRADE 5 TITANIUM!!! IS SHE SEXY OR WHAT??? Extremely lightweight & low profile, .625" Dia (.750" to come). PATENT PENDING! Here is the first prototype. It is the lightest weight production gas block on the market that we know of, second in weight only to the OIP GAS block we made for the custom 3.8 lb rifle

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow that is nice looking
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)