Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post

So these are invalid now?
    I have that same letter folded up in the storage compartment of the grip on my pistol...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    as long as you DO NOT shoulder it you are ok

yes it is still a pistol

EDIT it is stupid how the ATF made up a law or re word it to screw gun owner
    Okay. So you can still transport it in a vehicle the same as your handgun if you had your CC license? Condition one, plain sight (backseat)? Sorry for the questions just want to be crystal clear in these murky waters as I have to be above reproach.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    yep you go to jail you bad bad sig brace shoulder thing that go up
    You literally have zero proof that anyone will get in trouble for shouldering it. Please don't spread that nonsense. By doing so, you empower the ATF and these "opinions" that are trying to establish law where there is none

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay. So you can still transport it in a vehicle the same as your handgun if you had your CC license? Condition one, plain sight (backseat)? Sorry for the questions just want to be crystal clear in these murky waters as I have to be above reproach.
    You better not have anything in plain sight in Texas. This plain sight rule must be from some other state.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a state by state thing but yes, an AR pistol is still a pistol with a Sig brace. They are legal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    That's a state by state thing but yes, an AR pistol is still a pistol with a Sig brace. They are legal.
    Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    You better not have anything in plain sight in Texas. This plain sight rule must be from some other state.
    This is getting out of hand quickly.

CARRY PISTOLS AS LEGAL ACCORDING TO THE STATE YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN.

Jesus does it even need saying

Downloads
    Uploads

For goodness sakes DON'T shoulder your Sig Brace...

Sorry I only know the laws for my own state and a few surrounding us. Please don't use Kentucky Laws unless you live here! Follow your own state laws to the letter, the ATF is no one you want on your back.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    This is getting out of hand quickly.

CARRY PISTOLS AS LEGAL ACCORDING TO THE STATE YOU ARE CURRENTLY IN.

Jesus does it even need saying
    i was going to say is better to research state by state gun laws to be on the safe side
    you don't want to be stuck in a jail for a mistake
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    The better question is can I run a Velcro strap through the sling loop on a VLTOR IMOD and call it an arm brace?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    The better question is can I run a Velcro strap through the sling loop on a VLTOR IMOD and call it an arm brace?
    good question
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    The plain site rule applies here in Idaho. Can be loaded also.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I only know the laws for my own state and a few surrounding us. Please don't use Kentucky Laws unless you live here! Follow your own state laws to the letter, the ATF is no one you want on your back.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming....
    Being a fellow Kentuckian, I can vouch for this. Our state laws are fairly liberal as far as most states are concerned. But just as our state laws are liberal, the man will certainly jack you up if he catches you doing something stupid or illegal.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Being a fellow Kentuckian, I can vouch for this. Our state laws are fairly liberal as far as most states are concerned. But just as our state laws are liberal, the man will certainly jack you up if he catches you doing something stupid or illegal.

FT
    That's the truth. Here in TN a woman from Maryville, TN traveled to the 9/11 Memorial in NY. When she got there she asked if there was a place to check her handgun. But she should have known better, that was covered in her CCP class.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    That's the truth. Here in TN a woman from Maryville, TN traveled to the 9/11 Memorial in NY. When she got there she asked if there was a place to check her handgun. But she should have known better, that was covered in her CCP class.
    Sounds familiar. My mom still lives in Sandy Hook Connecticut...yes that one. Makes it hard to bring the family to visit.