Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

NEW Surefire WARCOMP

From www.soldiersystems.net.

Available in 5.56 and 7.62 versions for use with the SureFire SOCOM Suppressor. They are telling me that this is the first real flash hider that actually counters muzzle rise and still has great signature reduction. I can’t wait to see it for myself. They’ll also be demonstrating at their range Monday evening because at night is where they shine.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any idea on how long it is? Thinking of getting my KX3 off my rifle and the only flash hider/muzzle break long enough to replace it is the B. E. Meyers one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like it's the same size as a SF3P-556 which is 2.67". Is your barrel a 13.7"?
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Looks like it's the same size as a SF3P-556 which is 2.67". Is your barrel a 13.7"?
    Yeah it is. Its a Blackhole weaponry barrel Parallax Tactical chopped and pinned/welded the KX3 on. If that's the case I will add it to my list. Gonna have to run my upper back to Parallax Tactical and have them swap muzzle devices for me. I like the KX3 its just to heavy. I have a couple ProComps on other rifles but with this rifle being an HD/training rifle I kinda want the flash suppression as well. Surefire makes good stuff. I'll be on the look out for this guy.

Edit - Actually doing the math it wont work if it has your typical .5 or so to account for the threading on. Still interesting.
    Last edited by Naytwan; 18 January 2015 at 21:05.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you considered a KX5? It weighs in 2.5 oz lighter than the KX3.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you considered a KX5? It weighs in 2.5 oz lighter than the KX3.
    Sorry to derail the thread :)

Yeah, trying to decided between the Meyers hider and the KX5.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Naytwan View Post
    Any idea on how long it is? Thinking of getting my KX3 off my rifle and the only flash hider/muzzle break long enough to replace it is the B. E. Meyers one.
    If you like the BE Meyers one, might want to wait until after SHOT, BE Meyers may have something new for the 13.7's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    If you like the BE Meyers one, might want to wait until after SHOT, BE Meyers may have something new for the 13.7's.
    I see what you did there
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Yeah, I put my buying on hold till after shot. Magpul is already getting my first check in febuary if the 700 stock and the AK stuff is out. Guess I need to add B. E. Meyers to the list of recipients. lol. Maybe even Surefire. This would go nicely on my pistol I'm building.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Based on my own testing, and that Lucky Gunner article last year, here ain't no free lunch. You're either a hider or you're a brake, and never the twain shall meet.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    The PWS FSC556 is still the best I've seen at being a brake and flash hider. It throws sparks rather than flames. Here's an old video from West Coast Armory.

flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    The PWS FSC556 is still the best I've seen at being a brake and flash hider. It throws sparks rather than flames. Here's an old video from West Coast Armory.
    I would be inclined to agree, based on what I captured here

WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I would be inclined to agree, based on what I captured here

That signature on the Krink isn't surprising, but i'm amazed at how well that Carlson appeared to perform

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any more info become available about when these are going to become available my SOCOM 762RC and 556RC just got out of NFA jail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im also looking for anyone that knows a release date on these as well as there blast shield that goes with it.

It would be awesome if anyone went to the surefire shoot at night to see this thing shoot as well.