Downloads
    Uploads

SWFA SS 10x42 tactical 30mm riflescope

Anyone have any experience with this scope? Looking for feedback on whether it's worth the money or not...

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, i just got one a few months ago. great scope, very clear and gather light well. I put mine on my 300 blackout for coyote hunting. My only complaint is that the lines are very thin so it's easy to lose them. Of course, this is a pro for long distance shooting too. The clicks feel very good and are repeatable. I think it's a good value, especially if you can snap one up on sale or used.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the feedback Kopis. Got a line on one NIB with rings for $300.00 I may have to snatch up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow, if you dont, pass the info on to me. I want one for my 243 deer gun now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not a super high end scope but it's plenty clear, solid/repeatable clicks. Good enough for me. Let me know what you think when you get it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had a 10x MIL-MOA version for a few years now. It's a great, solid scope and IMO is one of the best buys out there in less expensive optics. I also recently picked up a 12x MIL-MIL version, so my 10x might go away to be replaced by a SS 6x.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My brother has one on his m1a, its a awesome scope especially considering the price. Best of all its extremely simple and light.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For those that have used both versions, is the side focusing knob worth the extra $100?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just have the SF model but i greatly prefer SF scopes. It depends on if you change range a lot too probably. Also, if you use flip up caps, the regular focus would get annoying. You can usually get the scope used for less. I think i paid $350 for the SF model with the sunshade, ARD and butler flip up caps.