Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They're saying very soon.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    According to their facebook it is now scheduled for early summer, instead of April like originally stated. Weapon Outfitters and Primary Arms already have them listed. Mega posts pictures and snippets about it on their facebook almost every day. I can't handle the teasing! Arrg!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapezoid View Post
    According to their facebook it is now scheduled for early summer, instead of April like originally stated. Weapon Outfitters and Primary Arms already have them listed. Mega posts pictures and snippets about it on their facebook almost every day. I can't handle the teasing! Arrg!
    Well... as with anything firearms related, you know one thing is for certain. Release dates are always pushed back!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any updates on these?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Any updates on these?
    Still a summer release, last I heard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll have one in about 3 weeks and give an update and pics.

Downloads
    Uploads
    MEGA has announced that these will be released in the first 2 weeks of May.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are there any sites with the option to put in a pre-order, or is it just going to be a mad dash to snatch one of these up from a distributor the moment they come in stock?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Trapezoid View Post
    Are there any sites with the option to put in a pre-order, or is it just going to be a mad dash to snatch one of these up from a distributor the moment they come in stock?
    I don't think they'll be a mad rush. Mega has been pretty good about releasing enough product as of late. Also the higher price point of this handguard will naturally reduce the number of people considering this handguard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want to see what a 12.5" barrel looks like under a rifle length Wedge Lock.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm waiting on edge for the 16". Actually haven't made my most recent Rainier order just so I can add this to it. 2 LDFA's left though so my hand may be forced.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I want to see what a 12.5" barrel looks like under a rifle length Wedge Lock.
    An exploded rail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JGifford View Post
    An exploded rail.
    Explain, MEGA is listing the rifle length at 12".

http://megaarms.com/ar-15/ar-15-hand...15-hand-guard/

That should only have 0.1" of muzzle device not exposed. Here's a pic from 2A Armament of their 12" Lite Rail and a 12.5" barrel.

flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    All depends on how they measure the rail and the length of the threads for the muzzle device. With a 14" SMOS rail a14.5" DD barrel puts the muzzle device 1/4" inside the barrel but a Rainier Arms 14.5" Ultra match the shoulder for the muzzle threads is almost flush with the end. The DD is threaded that much further down the blank.

Exploded rail no but warm hands with a far forward grip is a possibility. Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    How much barrel left over at the end varies. I find that normally, you need to go 1" shorter on the rail than the barrel if you want the end of the barrel to almost line up with the start of the threads.