Quote Originally Posted by Txfilmmaker View Post
DutyUse. Until about seven years ago, I never owned a firearm. My father-in-law was a gunsmith. I would politely ask him questions about what he did, but was only mildly interested. Then he gave me my first gun. A Colt 1911. I started going to the range and learning how to shoot it. I was hooked quickly! Next thing you know I have my concealed carry permit, a Glock 19, a Ruger 22 rifle and I'm consuming gun information daily. If I'd had the money, I probably would have five or six more firearms by now. After convincing my younger brother to go to the shooting range with me, he went out and bought four firearms in the span of five months. It is addicting. :-) I also work on a television show called Stop The Threat. It showed up at our production company about three years ago. I've gotten to meet Rob Pincus, Kathy Jackson, West Doss, a former FBI agent and Rich Portwood. You would not know who Rich Portwood is unless you watch the show. He is not famous, but he's a "salt of the earth" Midwest police officer who are now become friends with. And now I am making friends here. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From the outdoor channel?