Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took the RMR off my .45 because the dot was screwing me up indoors. I primarily shoot pistols at the indoor range but I had no issues outdoors. Seemed to distract with the co-witnessed sights.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Man you are mean... you didn't have to remind me of how old I am. Actually I just turned 40 in December, about 4 months before my 40th I started having issues reading things I could normally read. My distance sight was perfect.. and today I was actually calling hits on paper targets today at about 35yds. I can agree with the flare being either my old eyes or the fact that I am focusing on the dot, most likely my eyes. Like I said the dot was really crisp outside, better than the dot in my SPARC that is for sure.
    Wow, you are old! Kidding. I'm right behind you and turn 39 this year. I actually don't even have that strong a prescription, but the astigmatism can make it seem a little worse as the eye gets less flexible.

I agree on the dot. The one in the 50K looks just as good as an Aimpoint.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty sure this is going to be my next optic purchase. Nice write up.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Pretty sure this is going to be my next optic purchase. Nice write up.
    Primary Arms has some of the best deals in general as far as budget optics go. For the price, the quality and durability makes the purchase well worth it. I have a PA Micro, similar to the one in the review but a slightly older model, and I recently bought a 4-16x scope just to try out and will be hitting the range this week with it. I'd also like to get one of their reflex sights (similar to a RMR/Fast Fire) to play with. My friend also bought a Gen 2 1-6x ACSS I get to test out.

Don't get me wrong, I understand high dollar optics have their place (I wouldn't trade my Trijicons for anything) but the PA stuff is a great deal for the weekend warrior

Great review, OP!