So right around January of 2013 I decided it was time to buy an AR-15. Two years later and I'm gathering parts for my third.

Rifle 1:
Since NJ requires a pinned muzzle brake (flash hiders are illegal on ARs) i decided that i wanted a chrome lined 14.5" barrel with a 13.5" NSR. i found a noveske dealer in california that sells them just like this so i was in luck. my only change was a noveske raptor charging handle.

to complete the upper i have a set of noveske marked troy flip up sights, an aimpoint micro t1 in a bobro mount, and a HSP/IWC keymod offset mount with HSP WML

The lower started live as a very overpriced gen 2 chainsaw lower. its a colt lower parts kit for all pieces and springs with the exception of a geissele SSA, B.A.D-C.A.S.S safety, vltor stock, buffer tube, buffer spring and a colt H buffer.

Rifle 2:
i decided to build this one 100% myself. i found a gen 1 upper and a gen 1 chainsaw lower. the lower is completed with the same exact parts as rifle 1. geissele ssa, colt parts, bad-cass, but with a colt rifle tube, buffer and spring, and a magpul rifle stock. i have recently picked up a colt CS stock that i may put on here or i may save and get the colt 6920 OEM2 next year and turn it into a dissipator.

the upper is a gen 1 noveske marked upper, with a noveske BCG, i bought a noveske SPR 18" barrel with a pinned surefire socom brake, 13.5" NSR, troy/noveske sights and a vortex viper pst 1-4 in a bobro mount. the plan was to put a night force 2.5-10 on this but i may go with a US Optics SR-8C next year instead

my third rifle will essentially be a clone of rifle 1 in 22lr. it will have a 16" taccom barrel, 13.5" NSR, cmmg bolt and the redi-mag stuff to use M&P 15-22 mags on an aero upper and who knows what lower.