Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    lol...cant we all get along...

Damn hippies...lol...
    Ha!

You know, that's why I never try to give optics advice. It really is a personal thing. I will say though, I have noticed that Ordance has pointed out a lot less people using US Optics. I remember a few years back a lot more people seemed to be buying and using them. Honestly, without Stick giving away that USO Scope in his giveaway, I've heard virtually zero coming from USO. Just an observation from my point of view. On that note, I think the Razor offers some of the biggest bang for the buck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been looking for a deal on a SR-6 , I noticed they dropped in price on their web site, still a great deal, you can do a lot of work with a 6x with the right rifle

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by winniedonkey View Post
    I have been looking for a deal on a SR-6 , I noticed they dropped in price on their web site, still a great deal, you can do a lot of work with a 6x with the right rifle
    Make sure you're watching Snipershide as well. Their new site set-up sucks, but the exchange there still has good deals. I picked up an SN3 for $1750 there once with EREK, M40, Illumintaed, Internal Bubble, ARD, and caps in perfect shape.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a titties deal. I go on there once a day to browse, it is a great place to score a deal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If anyone is interested, I have a VX-R 3x9 Patrol. I got is as a temp scope for my Noveske 18" SPR until I can figure out what scope I want. I will say that for the money it is the best scope in that power range. The glass is very clear, the red dot is true daytime visiable, and the adjustment knobs can be set to 0 after the scope is zeroed. Overall a great scope.

I got it over a year ago as a temp scope and have been so happy with it that my search for a permenant scope has been dragging on much longer than I intended.
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston