Downloads
    Uploads

Unity Tactical VFG

Been running one of these attached to a Geissele MK4 for a little while now. It's a very comfortable and light weight option for those who like to use a stubby VFG for back pressure. It weighs in at 1.5 oz and is about 2.25" long. No extra rails are need to attach it to both picatiny rails or smooth handguards. All attachment hardware is included, even for keymod.

Mine has been stippled and mounts up very solid with no gaps, after minor modification. To mount it to a Geissele SMR the top slot was opened up to 5/8" with a Dremel. This is my new little favorite VFG. $26.95 shipping included.

[IMG]UNITY TACTICAL VFG by gostsystems, on Flickr[/IMG]

http://www.unitytactical.com/shop/direct-mount-vfg/
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another pic of it on the MK4.

[IMG]Zero by gostsystems, on Flickr[/IMG]
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainier Arms has started carrying this VFG, which in my opinion is the best currently available.

http://www.rainierarms.com/unity-tactical-vfg-black
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I kinda like the look of this..Humm..

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got one on my 9" AAC 300 BLK upper and it interfaces nicely with the URX3.1 rail. Provides a nice index point for me so that my hand doesn't accidentally ride forward...next to the side parts on the brake.

Downloads
    Uploads
    off topic, but how is the finish on that rifle holding up?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by schambers View Post
    off topic, but how is the finish on that rifle holding up?
    That rifle doesn't have a whole lot of rounds through it yet, probably around 1,500. So far the Cerakote is holding up great, the guy that prepped it did a really good job.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    GOST,

Are you using two screws to hold it in place? Does the VFG have anything to brace itself against the rail? (hopefully that made sense)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm using just one screw, but with a Magpul weld nut from a MOE rail kit.

flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you like the SRS? I've seen mixed reviews......

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    How do you like the SRS? I've seen mixed reviews......
    What you've read in reviews about it having a reflection of the emitter in bright light is true, but it has to be pretty bright and facing the sun. If Trijicon would polarize the objective lens it may solve that issue. As far as weight goes, it feels about the same as mounting an Eotech EXPS to your rifle. The weight doesn't bother me, but I'm not into the ultra light weight rifles since I don't have to carry one for long distances. The FOV is absolutely incredible, it's as good as an Eotech's but with a dot like Aimpoint PRO without any tube effect. So far I really like it, the reflection hasn't affected me. I can get on target both strong and weak side really quick with it. I got mine new and did some trading and negotiating, I've got about $600 in it. For what I have in mine I really like it, but I don't know if I'd give anymore than what I did for it.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know why, but I like angled foregrips better than vertical foregrips.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks GOST! I appreciate the info.