Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Thought I'd add this here too...

That is absolutely gorgeous! I think my VP9 needs a holster like that! My spare mags need a home too!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally got my holster in the mail today. Was pretty stoked to open it up, the pattern is excellent in person. The fit and finish is top notch and the belt loops feel very heavy duty for polymer. The retention adjustment works well, and retention is excellent. The mag carrier is also excellent, and the entire rig is going to make running the VP9 very quick. A+ piece of kit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice holsters and VP9...........and nice job comp!!
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 20 February 2015 at 23:19.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice, all sorts of sexy in them pics.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys tho I do owe Pyzik for the adjustable retention option. Don't worry bro I will take care of you
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great job, Comp! As always...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    When Jason showed me the multicam holster I feel in love. It's beautiful.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I am all caught up on the WEVO members holsters. They are all going to the post office to be shipped out tonight. Thank you all for the comments and especially to those who bought a holster.

Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    I think I am all caught up on the WEVO members holsters. They are all going to the post office to be shipped out tonight. Thank you all for the comments and especially to those who bought a holster.

You've been working like a mad man! There are definitely a lot of happy customers, including myself!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still wish I could talk you into a few single pmag holders in highlander to go with all the other gear of yours I'm rocking.

My wife's bday is May so I'm gonna get you to make a holster for her PPQ. Still deciding on color

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Still wish I could talk you into a few single pmag holders in highlander to go with all the other gear of yours I'm rocking.

My wife's bday is May so I'm gonna get you to make a holster for her PPQ. Still deciding on color

haha You may get your wish cause Dstrdmedic has been asking me for a pmag carrier as well. I think I have a good idea of how I want to make the pmag carriers. Kinda got a modular design floating in my head with the ability to attach 2 together and stack pistol mag carriers to the outer face of the pmag carrier. Gonna pick up a mold this coming payday and start messing around with it.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    haha You may get your wish cause Dstrdmedic has been asking me for a pmag carrier as well. I think I have a good idea of how I want to make the pmag carriers. Kinda got a modular design floating in my head with the ability to attach 2 together and stack pistol mag carriers to the outer face of the pmag carrier. Gonna pick up a mold this coming payday and start messing around with it.
    Awesome :)

I'm sure whatever you come up with will be awesome

Downloads
    Uploads
    Would be cool to make brackets to interface with Molle gear and then do a double mag carrier on a dropleg. Now I am drooling thinking about a matching MC dropleg . Need a 12gague shell carrier too while your at it , get all my 3 gun gear from you lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by velocity2006 View Post
    Would be cool to make brackets to interface with Molle gear and then do a double mag carrier on a dropleg. Now I am drooling thinking about a matching MC dropleg . Need a 12gague shell carrier too while your at it , get all my 3 gun gear from you lol.
    Molle attachments are easily done using M.A.L.I.C.E clips or even a tek-lok clamp. I switch mine from belt to a HSGI mini-drop leg panel just by switching from the injection molded loops to M.A.L.I.C.E clips. I was looking at making a shell carrier as well something that could be mounted to the shotgun, riggers belt or something like the suregrip padded belt or slimgrip belts from HSGI as well. Anything MOLLE should easily transfer from a belt to a chest rig.
    Just a regular guy.