I am not trying to advertise for any particular company but I thought I would share some information for the benefit of WEVO members.

I got turned on to Seal 1 and love the stuff. It works fantastic. I have also found a source for it that is by FAR the best I have been able to find anywhere on the net. A place called Kittery Trading Post is where I got it.

Here is a link.

http://www.kitterytradingpost.com/

I would highly recommend that you sign up for their email list. It goes to my gmail promotions box but I still check it... today they sent me an email that had a 30% off sale with free shipping thrown in. This particular sale is over now but from time to time they have stuff like that. This is the second such sale I have seen along these lines in just two or three months. This one was a 'Patriots won the super bowl sale'... but they do them every now and again apparently.

On Amazon an 8oz bottle of SEAL 1 liquid is about $24 PLUS shipping... but with Kittery Trading Post I got TWO 8oz bottles delivered to the door with free shipping for a grand total of $27.99. That is all inclusive of 16 oz of SEAL 1 liquid and shipping all together.

Compared to Amazon that's like a 2 for 1 deal. It was a very very good price.

Just thought I would throw that out there for anyone looking to save some bucks for a nice product. I haven't looked at what other products they sell but with deals like that I certainly might look more closely now and see if there is a deal to be had on other stuff. Too bad the deal excluded ammo... but for other things, not too shabby.

It's definitely worth a follow because that was a killer deal on the Seal 1.