Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
Former, love the pics. How do you get everything so shiny? Do you dry tumble after they are loaded up?
Shooting suppressed gets brass extremely dirty to where just tumbling it with dry media and brass polish won’t work. I don’t have a wet tumbler but I do treat them prior to dry tumbling. I put all of it in a cleaned out gallon jug (it has a wide Gatorade bottle size opening otherwise putting brass in it would be tediously painful)

I fill the bottle with hot water cover the brass plus a couple inches. Then, I dump in a few tablespoons worth of Lemishine powder which is found in the dish detergent aisle in stores. I add one tiny drop of dawn liquid dish soap then shake up the whole thing and let it soak for a few hours or whenever I remember it. After the soak is done, I run a couple fresh water rinses through it then pour the brass out onto a large towel. Once it’s dry, then into the vibratory tumbler it goes.

Helps me cull brass that’s failing since the cracks and issues are easy to see. Found two would be case head separations the other day