Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

In Stock Components Thread

Figured with all the reloaders we have here, we could get a thread going on components that are in stock. If you find a deal, or something available that isn't usually, post it here with a link.

Midway has my preferred pill for doing long range work with a 7mm, these can be hard to find. .284 Nosler 175gn Accubond LR.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/149...ProductFinding

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stickied as requested... and because we seem to have a ton of reloaders.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i'm sure I can have a field day in here... You people are bad for my health... and wallet

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome...was just thinking the same thing for a thread

Now anyone in WA got a pound of H110 to sell/trade ?...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get your WLV on

Nosler .270 Ballistic Tips on Midway-
    http://www.midwayusa.com/product/635...tzer-box-of-50

Downloads
    Uploads
    New Sierra Tipped Matchkings at Midway
    Sierra Tipped MatchKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 69 Grain Polymer Tip Boat Tail

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/148...-tip-boat-tail

Downloads
    Uploads
    Where do you guys buy your bullets? Looking to buy in bulk. I have about 2k 55gr 223 fmj's, and 1000 or 1500 115gr 9mm fmj's. I have a HUGE pile of .40 brass and no bullets to load them. Look for the best deals on just plinking bullets for 9mm, .40 and .223.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Where do you guys buy your bullets? Looking to buy in bulk. I have about 2k 55gr 223 fmj's, and 1000 or 1500 115gr 9mm fmj's. I have a HUGE pile of .40 brass and no bullets to load them. Look for the best deals on just plinking bullets for 9mm, .40 and .223.
    Rocky Mountain reloading. Is where I go.

Downloads
    Uploads
    also X-treme bullets are good to go, and sign up for their email and they do sales,specials quite often, ive shot tons in 9 and 45 with not one problem

http://www.xtremebullets.com/In-Stock-Now-s/48075.htm
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 31 March 2015 at 03:25.

Downloads
    Uploads
    SPS has the 30cal 190g Nosler CC's in stock right now for you 300BLK subsonic loaders. Don't forget to signup for their first responders discount if you qualify! Not just Military and LEO - fire and medic qualify as well. Saves me 10% I think and I'm just a knuckle dragging fire guy.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    SPS has the 30cal 190g Nosler CC's in stock right now for you 300BLK subsonic loaders. Don't forget to signup for their first responders discount if you qualify! Not just Military and LEO - fire and medic qualify as well. Saves me 10% I think and I'm just a knuckle dragging fire guy.
    Nice I've been trying to check from time to time. Can't do it from my phone but I'm gonna pick up a few hundred tonight. They do very well for me in my 300blk with 8.6gr of lilgun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Nice I've been trying to check from time to time. Can't do it from my phone but I'm gonna pick up a few hundred tonight. They do very well for me in my 300blk with 8.6gr of lilgun.
    You notice the price went up? I had bought 1K @$18 a box (with free shipping!) but now they are $23 a box. Still WAY better than paying for the 208Amax tho. I've got them over 11.6g of Re7 - I have yet to see a pound of LilGun! But I found a stash of the Re7 locally that no one seemed to be buying. one pound limit a day per person, and I got 5 pounds of it. I was shocked it stayed on the shelf for 5 days...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    You notice the price went up? I had bought 1K @$18 a box (with free shipping!) but now they are $23 a box. Still WAY better than paying for the 208Amax tho. I've got them over 11.6g of Re7 - I have yet to see a pound of LilGun! But I found a stash of the Re7 locally that no one seemed to be buying. one pound limit a day per person, and I got 5 pounds of it. I was shocked it stayed on the shelf for 5 days...
    Yes I did 😕. Will keep that in mind I don't have much left. Yea you were lucky!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Varget is hard to come by and some like it, its in stock as iof this post at powder valley

Also for the blackout guys, midway has barnes 110gr bullets in stock (black tip) havent seen them in stock in a long time

Downloads
    Uploads
    h335 and tac 1lb'ers in stock as of this post at midsouth..

h335
    http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.co...ss-Powder-1-Lb

tac
    http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.co...-Powder-(1-Lb)