Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Filling Form 1 Today!

Filling the Form 1 today to make my own can. I'll be posting updates through this thread on performance of what I come up with after I get my stamp back which hopefully will be sooner than later since many are reporting about 30 days for Form 1 approvals lately. My plans are going to be for an 8" for my first to see how well it performs for .277 Wolverine but will also try on 6.8 and eventually the 7mm Valkerie when I get her built, if it works out I may submit for a 6'' version as well. This will mostly be Titanium, Ti tube, Ti endcaps threaded for the griffin mounts, Ti spacers, blast chamber will be either stainless or Ti haven't decided yet, and will most likely form 60 degree cone baffles from stainless. Wish me luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    definately interested in seeing updates to this thread!

Downloads
    Uploads
    This sounds like an awesome project.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome GA!! Are you going with the YHM mount BigWaylon is using for his? I've been following that thread on 68 with interest. I'll be following your progress as well

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very cool!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Awesome GA!! Are you going with the YHM mount BigWaylon is using for his? I've been following that thread on 68 with interest. I'll be following your progress as well
    I think I'm going with the Griffin mount because I like the comp option for the 10.5 Wolverine. I possibly will just go direct thread since it most likely homesteadon my WLV.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    I think I'm going with the Griffin mount because I like the comp option for the 10.5 Wolverine. I possibly will just go direct thread since it most likely homesteadon my WLV.
    10-4 was just curious. Interesting to see so many people venturing a form 1 suppressor lately. Good luck and hope to "not" hear it soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    10-4 was just curious. Interesting to see so many people venturing a form 1 suppressor lately. Good luck and hope to "not" hear it soon.
    Thanks, I just hope I'm not making a titanium tube of death. Would you like to come take the first shots through it?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Thanks, I just hope I'm not making a titanium tube of death. Would you like to come take the first shots through it?!
    You come here and I will. I can have trained personnel standing by here easier than there...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgive me, haven't been keeping up with the forms too much, but did the ATF put eForms back up again? I know they had them up for a little bit, and then I think they took them back down, no?

But hey, good stuff GS! Can't wait to see the pictures! ... maybe a cerakote job from BDL is in order?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Forgive me, haven't been keeping up with the forms too much, but did the ATF put eForms back up again? I know they had them up for a little bit, and then I think they took them back down, no?

But hey, good stuff GS! Can't wait to see the pictures! ... maybe a cerakote job from BDL is in order?
    Form 1's have been back, not 4's yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Someone got an approval this week!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we got spoiled with 30 day approvals... now 2+ months is getting out of control for me.

Congrats! Can't wait to see a range report.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Swamper. I want some videos of the suppressor. Just the suppressor not you

UW, we've all been spoiled lately.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I think we got spoiled with 30 day approvals... now 2+ months is getting out of control for me.

Congrats! Can't wait to see a range report.
    Yep, when I sent it in everyone was saying oh they have been approving in like a month. I think everyone had the same idea and filled when I did.