Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
I haven't yet met Jeff Cross in person but he is a second generation machinist, very talented and personable. I imagine if you email (don't tie up their phones) he'd help you. I wasn't here then but CMT did a run of WEVO laser engraved PMAGs. He still had the file, and laser engravers work FAST so he didn't seem to mind helping me as long as it didn't tie up his machine obviously.

However almost all companies put their "rollmark" on the left. Thats traditionally the spot where you recognize the brand. So I'm fairly adamant about putting the WEVO logo there. Plenty of guys get laser engraving on the right. And it normally turns out wonderfully.
Gotcha - well, will have to shoot him an email eventually .... yeah I was here when the WEVO mags went around ... I'm still kicking myself in the face for somehow not seeing that thread until it was over ...

Wait - so did you get him to make you some WEVO PMAG's after we did the group purchase here? Is that what I'm reading?

Meh - I'm okay with not having WEVO on the left side. I'd just be happy if he'd be willing to deep laser engrave the logo at this point lol