Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    That's a tall order for one gun case. I'd consider the soft case for gun, mags, notebooks, whatever, and consider a separate range bag for your eyes and ears, pistols, pistol mags, ammo, chronographs etc.
    Just something to think about.

FT
    What FT said. Being able to carry everything in just one bag is nice in theory, but unless you're packing very, very light it's not really practical. I like the Patriot case from Rainier a ton, it's inexpensive and has precut foam for mags, optics, whatever. For nylon cases I try to buy stuff made in the states, even if it costs more. If cheap is important, Midway makes a soft rifle bag with a bunch of mag pouches on the outside and two great big side pockets, but it is Midway. I bought mine when I was getting started out, the side pockets have enough room for targets, cleaning stuff, a few tools, bipod, whatever, but it gets awkward when you stare to really fill it up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have that bag. It's the same as the VooDoo Tactical bag. It's excellent. The side bags are readily detachable. Well-designed and apparently well-constructed. I've had it a couple of years, no problems with any of the seams or any other sewing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have any experiences with these bags, but Optics Planet is running a sale on some of their OPMOD bags listed on their website.

They're also running a sale, 12% off range bags w/ code: 12MSALE