Downloads
    Uploads

Lantac USA 14.5" Barrels

From Lantac USA's 2015 Brochure.

http://www.lantac-usa.com/
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do you have to do this to me Lantac? Looking into barrels and this appears. :) Now I want one. Along with other things from you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nCarnage View Post
    Why do you have to do this to me Lantac? Looking into barrels and this appears. :) Now I want one. Along with other things from you.
    When you put a full Lantac Gun together, I don't think there will be any doubt who made it, with all the branding.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd love to try out a Lantac barrel, but I really don't want a 14.5". Saying that, the intermediate length looks interesting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like that gas block, very light for a steel gas block. But the screws are so close together I don't know if there's enough meat there to pin it.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's exactly what I said after getting one.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I like that gas block, very light for a steel gas block. But the screws are so close together I don't know if there's enough meat there to pin it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll try and take one for the team just in case I mess it up.
    I am a Christian, a family man, in a wheelchair, in remission (CML).
    Nice to meet you

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's what I'm thinking. Always like gas blocks pinned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like there is room for a pin to me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The one I looked at the screws were so close together it looked like it would be very tight.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    When you put a full Lantac Gun together, I don't think there will be any doubt who made it, with all the branding.
    That's why they make Cerakote. I can not stand all that bullcrap branding.

You need only .140 clearance between the set screws. With a .750 diameter barrel you can even run the bore for the taper pin slightly higher and be above the set screws. I have some factory pinned barrels that the entire taper pin bore is almost inside the barrel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    You need only .140 clearance between the set screws. With a .750 diameter barrel you can even run the bore for the taper pin slightly higher and be above the set screws. I have some factory pinned barrels that the entire taper pin bore is almost inside the barrel.
    Good to know, but I don't want to drill out that much barrel to pin my gas block.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking about picking one of these up... anyone have experience with one of these, or any of their AR barrels?
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual

Downloads
    Uploads

Lantac USA 14.5" Barrels

Quote Originally Posted by EO3 View Post
    Thinking about picking one of these up... anyone have experience with one of these, or any of their AR barrels?
    Sage Dynamics has a great review of the Raven with this barrel. After his 500rd barrel dump it was still 1moa. He said that’s unusual in his testing.

Aaron at Lantac said they have barrels at 15k rounds still shooting 1moa.

I have one but am not getting 1moa. I need to shoot it more and hope it settles down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any issues with reliability as far as the intermediate gas system? That's one of the main interest points for me, as I assume that would make it an extremely soft and flat shooter.
    Graphic Designer
    Instagram: @EO3actual