Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    holy rail covers batman!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Naytwan View Post
    That was with the dynacomp end cap right? next time I go I'll get video with and without the flash hider on it.
    yes is dynacomp end cap
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    holy rail covers batman!
    my SBR looks diffrent know

Downloads
    Uploads
    Question about length: does the 2.2" of the spider include the threaded portion or just that small body beyond the threads?

Would you happen to have calipers to measure the body of the spider (beyond threads with no other screw on attachment [thread protector, dynacomp, etc])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nCarnage View Post
    Question about length: does the 2.2" of the spider include the threaded portion or just that small body beyond the threads?

Would you happen to have calipers to measure the body of the spider (beyond threads with no other screw on attachment [thread protector, dynacomp, etc])

this is the info i got from spike web site
    Technical specifications:

Body is CNC machined from Billet 4140 Chromoly BAR stock. It's ball dimpled to reduce weight and to help dissipate heat. The body comes pre-drilled for pinning to the barrel. The Barking Spider™ body is the correct length to make a 14.5" barrel into 16" OAL when perm attached. The body is heat treated and features an extremely durable Black Nitride QPQ finish.

The front hex end is CNC machined from Billet 4140 Chromoly BAR stock, it's also heat treated with a Black Nitride QPQ finish.

The blast cone is CNC machined from Billet H13 Tool Steel, it's also heat treated with a Black Nitride QPQ finish.

The Barking Spider™ has an 8 sided hex in the rear with 3/4" wrench slots which allows easy timing and installation.

The Barking Spider™ includes a thread protector which covers the teeth on the striking device when it's not in use. This eliminates the risk of snagging or damaging the threads. The Barking Spider™ also includes a 5 prong Helix flash suppressor cap which greatly reduces the flash being thrown down range. The Modular design allows you to change configurations around in seconds by simply unscrewing the attachment and screwing on a different one. We offer additional attachments which are not included.

Outside Diameter - 1.4"

OAL (assembled) - 3.75"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well at least you didn't say "Google it" Luis.

Don't know why I didn't even think of just going on their site. Guess I can't be a detective then. Lol