Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone interested in a new, unopened BCM BCG with upgraded o ring included? I bought it after "the scare" but haven't done anything with it. Asking $170 shipped. If you need references let me know

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    Anyone interested in a new, unopened BCM BCG with upgraded o ring included? I bought it after "the scare" but haven't done anything with it. Asking $170 shipped. If you need references let me know
    You'd probably get more interest if you posted a for sale thread in the classifieds and maybe a link to the product: http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-B...up-auto-mp.htm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, I'm not so good with posting and real bad with pics. I will try to get one later.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, since I now have the funds to finish this rifle build as well as get the stuff ordered for my .277 urg, I've been doing some more online window shopping. I was bouncing between sites and looked at PSA's premium full auto bcg. its about $60 cheaper than the BCM (109.99 vs 169), and as I am naturally a penny pincher, was wondering if anyone had any experience with this bcg and had any positive or negative feedback to provide. I have no problem spending the extra money where it counts, but why not save half of ol ben's ass when its a solid alternative? Any recommendations on this situation is greatly appreciated.

here is the link to the PSA bcg if anyone else wanted to check it out.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.../category/332/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RobSWVA View Post
    Well, since I now have the funds to finish this rifle build as well as get the stuff ordered for my .277 urg, I've been doing some more online window shopping. I was bouncing between sites and looked at PSA's premium full auto bcg. its about $60 cheaper than the BCM (109.99 vs 169), and as I am naturally a penny pincher, was wondering if anyone had any experience with this bcg and had any positive or negative feedback to provide. I have no problem spending the extra money where it counts, but why not save half of ol ben's ass when its a solid alternative? Any recommendations on this situation is greatly appreciated.

here is the link to the PSA bcg if anyone else wanted to check it out.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.../category/332/
    I've had a couple of them in the past and won't again. I've had 2 of my own and a few friends that picked some up. They were out of spec and just didn't function 100% reliably all the time. I'd spend the extra and get a better quality and save elsewhere. Just my $.02...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    I've had a couple of them in the past and won't again. I've had 2 of my own and a few friends that picked some up. They were out of spec and just didn't function 100% reliably all the time. I'd spend the extra and get a better quality and save elsewhere. Just my $.02...
    and i appreciate your .02 buddy. I don't mind spending on the BCM, was just wondering if it was worth the savings is all. I have a habit of knee jerk purchases that everyone says afterwards, " why didnt you buy this instead? its just as good...", so wanted to get some feedback first. Guess I'll just go ahead and order the BCM

Downloads
    Uploads
    ID buy a AIM BCG with a no BS warranty any and every day over PSA.....of course,, just my opinion

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why not get the Fathom standard BCG, $125 you can't beat that

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also a big believer in BCM bcg's being the standard all others are judged against.

However Fathom makes an amazing product. I run one of their enhanced units and it's been phenomenal. I agree for 125$ that's a smoking deal

Downloads
    Uploads
    see, this is exactly what i mean. i almost ordered the BCM last night, but decided to wait until today. I'll have to take a look at the fathom first then, since you guys spoke up in time. thanks.

Edit: yep, I decided to go that route. All in all seems to be a great deal, plus all I hear are good things about Fathom. the bcg was a bit more than mentioned, but with shipping was still under 140 so I cant complain at all. Thanks for the heads up on that one guys. I knew about Fathom, but bouncing back and forth from site to site window shopping and you completely forget about other options
    Last edited by RobSWVA; 25 April 2015 at 08:55.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a BCM BCG that I use as a "tester" for builds and when people have issues with their gun.

I do that because its awesome, cheap and "just works."

You won't be disappointed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good call, thats another bcg id like to play with, I've yet to play with a nitride one...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Good call, thats another bcg id like to play with, I've yet to play with a nitride one...
    Black Sheep Warrior is giving away a subdued logo version.

https://www.blacksheepwarrior.com/fa...-bcg-giveaway/
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Black Sheep Warrior is giving away a subdued logo version.

https://www.blacksheepwarrior.com/fa...-bcg-giveaway/
    Got an email where they gave it away today. The subdued logo looks good. Pic is from www.blacksheepwarrior.com.

DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    They might as well ship it directly to Marty...