Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Going to do some load ladders with Lehigh Defense controlled chaos 110 grain and Barnes 130 grain TTSX this weekend. I'm loading long COAL to go in the 700 and 2.25 for my AR. I'll let you know what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was able to get a 1/2 MOA group today with the lehigh defense controlled chaos 110 grain bullet in my Remey 700. I was loading long to eliminate the freebore jump and found a great accuracy node at 18.9 grains of H110.

Sent from my KFAPWA using Tapatalk HD

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyT View Post
    I was able to get a 1/2 MOA group today with the lehigh defense controlled chaos 110 grain bullet in my Remey 700. I was loading long to eliminate the freebore jump and found a great accuracy node at 18.9 grains of H110.

Sent from my KFAPWA using Tapatalk HD

Cool.

I appreciate the feedback, im new to this caliber, actually set up my dies last nite, and played around a little..Excited to get playing around with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a fun Cartridge to reload. It's stupid quiet compared to .556 without a can. No muzzle flash to speak of with 16" barrels. I'm finally getting accuracy with my reloads and that makes thing better too!

I just need 4 or more hours of me time on Saturday to load 300+ rounds so I can to coyote shooting in May!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Both groups at 100 yards

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyT View Post
    It's a fun Cartridge to reload. It's stupid quiet compared to .556 without a can. No muzzle flash to speak of with 16" barrels. I'm finally getting accuracy with my reloads and that makes thing better too!

I just need 4 or more hours of me time on Saturday to load 300+ rounds so I can to coyote shooting in May!

Ya, reloading is kinda another part of this hobby for me, i like making boolits...

making me more excited to get to playing with it. Almost there.

Thanks to a generous WEVO member i have a battlecomp to put on my BO upper, excited to play with it, first BC i have had or played with yet......Thanks again Jim.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Ya, reloading is kinda another part of this hobby for me, i like making boolits...

making me more excited to get to playing with it. Almost there.

Thanks to a generous WEVO member i have a battlecomp to put on my BO upper, excited to play with it, first BC i have had or played with yet......Thanks again Jim.
    Just remember it when the Ginger Uprising begins and y'all start claiming souls!

On another note, I just got back from 5 days on my boat with my wife's brother who is also a gun enthusiast, and DAMN did we burn some 300BLK subs!!! (and 9mm subs too). As well as a new one for me... 147g tracer rounds in the 300BLK. 17g of H110 and ever last one of them lit up nicely. No idea on accuracy, but didn't care - just wanted the color.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol..Ginger uprising.......

....Played around a little out on the press tonite..Set up my 300 BO dies as close as i can till i get my upper together and some rounds thru it..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just had fun with two loads I'm working on today. 150 gain FMJ plinkers and 110 grain V Max. I go he v max o shoot way under an inch at 100 yards over 19.5 gains of H110. M very happy with that round and will make a bunch for coyotes!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice!!

Anyone playing with 110 gr varmagedon' s?

Downloads
    Uploads
    of course... nice little bullets! I am still playing around with the H110 to get sub minute of accuracy, but don't want to scream success just yet! With 19-19.2 grains of H110 I am getting around an insch to inch and a quarter at 100 yards from the bench.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone playing around with lil gun at all for 110-150 grain supers

I have 2 pounds of H110 and 1 pound of IMR 4227 to play with, but also sounds like lil gun is decent, so was thinking of trying to trade the h110 for a pound of lil gun to play with, but wanted to hear what others had to say about it...Just never see any..ever..