Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by paulosantos View Post
    Roughly how much would a front and rear BUIS cost?
    I recall reading that they would cost roughly $100.00 total, for a set. IIRC, it was $60 for the rear sight and $40 for the front.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The issue with Magpul products is rarely one of price; availability, on the other hand, can be a challenge. I've every confidence that these will be an instant best-seller ... and deservedly so, from what we've seen so far.

AC

Downloads
    Uploads
    Production is ramped up, and once OEM sales are leveled, they will start shipping to dealers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone giving out the height clearance for the BUPS (Back Up Polymer Sight ) for scopes? I think I read somewhere it was something like 0.6X.

The one you have Stickman.. does it use a metal or polymer for the front sight, and is it replaceable?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The image above is the production version. The front sight uses a standard M16 FSP, I guess you could replace it if you really wanted to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got an e-mail from Magpul Friday, 20 MAR 2009, on the availability of MBUS and they say MBUS will be shipping very soon - they hope to have them at dealers and on their website in the next two weeks--according to a Magpul employee. I need a set in foliage green...................
    - Federalist22

Downloads
    Uploads
    For those who "pre-ordered" a bunch went out on friday. I'm hoping to have mine on wednesday.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was jealous about that from the other forum now you have to make me jealous here too.

Let me know how you like them. I have some on order too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    airsoftgi.com lists them as in stock in three colors. I placed an order, we'll see if it's true.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I recently ordered 3 PTS Magpul Rangerplates for Pmags (PTS mags that is)
    and they do fit on RS Pmags, and the do have a hardened floorplate; the only difference ( on first inspection) is that the rubbermaterial is much more flexible and bendable than the RS Pmag Rangerplates.
    I'll keep on testing them, but as of now, they seem to be a cheap alternative to the RS Rangerplates.

:)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lets not get sidetracked with airsoft components, they are not made of the same material, and with real ones in the process of being released, there is no point.

I can understand the anticipation, and I'm interested in seeing if you guys like them as much as I do. There is a review going on for these, but they will be selling to the public before its done and posted.

Downloads
    Uploads

MBUS

My finger is tired of clicking. Is there any place where I can pre-order a set?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Magpul is currently shipping, and there are individuals who have already received them. I'm not sure if they are shipping to everyone, or if it was simply a limited release. I have heard that dealers should start getting shipments soon (which may mean already).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Magpul is currently shipping, and there are individuals who have already received them. I'm not sure if they are shipping to everyone, or if it was simply a limited release. I have heard that dealers should start getting shipments soon (which may mean already).

Stickman,

you are killing me slowly with news like this.............they can't get these out fast enough, can they?
    - Federalist22

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that they are moving very nicely for S&W on their complete weapons, and I agree that no matter how fast Magpul produces an item, it will never be fast enough. For a manufacturer, thats got to be both a good and bad feeling.