Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    Hey Jason,
    You ever make a choice on the device?
    hey jim,

no never did, and sorry for the late reply, been down and off the forums for a few days damn head cold has my arse kicked...lol..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Trying to determine a muzzle device for a can you *might* buy down the road? Man... so many variables to that equation. I'd just stick with a non mount device.
    There are some ways to hedge that bet. For example, Silencerco has a couple of mount designs that work on mutiple cans. The Trifects mounts work on several of their cans, so later on of you want to go short and light, or long and heavy, the same mount will work.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    rob_s is correct. The SpecWar Trifecta series of mounts can be used on the SpecWar, Saker, Omega, and Harvester(?) series of their cans. The Saker cans can also be configured to run YHM or AAC 51T mounts, as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BC98 View Post
    rob_s is correct. The SpecWar Trifecta series of mounts can be used on the SpecWar, Saker, Omega, and Harvester(?) series of their cans. The Saker cans can also be configured to run YHM or AAC 51T mounts, as well.
    I don't think that was in question.

If you don't know what can you *may* buy later, I still wouldn't buy the muzzle device for it as versatile as the Silencerco mounts are.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He's got to buy *something*. If he buys a non-mount and winds up with a can, then he'll have to replace the mount, if he buys a mount and goes with a different can, he'll have to replace the mount. If he buys a mount and never buys a can, he'll still have a functional muzzle device. The Silencerco mounts are ~$80, which is in-line with non-mount options.

That said, if he's looking for a lower-cost alternative, I think there there are A2-style devices available in the 7.62 thread pitch for less money.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET