Downloads
    Uploads

LANTAC KAM (Keyed Accessory Mount) System

First look at our KAM mounting system. More to be revealed on this later. Direct to rail so there is no sliding and the locking nut is integral to the accessory so no danger of galling the mounting surface, regardless of what material it is made from.

http://www.lantac-usa.com/
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Skip to 2:20 to see what handguards would look like. I'd be curious to see how many rail manufacturers consider this. Also...metric socket cap screws, ugh. Presumably this means the threads are metric on their cam nuts, too.
    Last edited by Slippers; 16 March 2015 at 19:18.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like it should work a bit easier than M-lok and not have the awful back-cut of Keymod. Still...one more mounting standard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a huge fan of Lantac, but not a fan of yet another attachment method. Most people aren't paying attention to what's out there already as far as Mlok and KeyMod. This is going to add to the confusion for the casual shooter/buyer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone be sure to check out my new mounting system, the Field Expedient Ducttape Universal Platform.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    Everyone be sure to check out my new mounting system, the Field Expedient Ducttape Universal Platform.
    Is it available in FDE?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Even though I'm a keymod fan, MLOK looks sexy though , I think this KAM system seems to be a little more user friendly than MLOK. Just my .02
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gee another way to mount picatinny rails...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually like the design of this better than KEYMOD or M-Lok which I have had numerous complaints on both, but..................

I think LANTAC has the most unbelievable, horrible, and incredibly stupid timing. Late to the party, poop they slept for the last 3 years. History has shown you dont have to be the best idea to win. Why dont everyone make there own open source mounting system so we can kill all off everything and start back at the beginning.

Sooo is this why their new hand guard/rail isn't released yet? Adding this new mounting format to it?
    Last edited by Skulltoy; 17 March 2015 at 20:34.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Oh gee another way to mount picatinny rails...
    Hehehe
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/