Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: WEVO T&E Rifle

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad you are running some good test on that rifle
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    Glad you are running some good test on that rifle
    Thanks Luis. Glad to see you seem to be on the amend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks �� I am trying my best to keep track on what is going on spoty INTERNET suck at the hospital
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    This training seems to be taking risks that really aren't necessary for civilians who aren't going to be operating together. Sorry, but NFW I'm doing that with guys I just met.
    I agree 100% with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    To each their own. I had no issues doing what I did today. No one forced anyone to do so and he asked before each drill if we wanted to. Funny thing is his lawyer actually shoots with is too. Everyone was great and never once did I feel unsafe or out of place. I can see that side of the coin for sure but I don't thing things got unsafe at any point.
    The big thing is man you are new to this and you are eager to learn. Even though you felt that nothing was unsafe I think its because you are so new to this style shooting that you don't know what is safe and unsafe. These are drills that I would want to run several times if not days empty handed, then the next step would be to move through them with unloaded weapons way before I would go to live fire. This is what builds a team, knowing how the other guy moves is a big part of being safe in something like this. Nothing against you but I personally don't know any of these dudes, whose to say the guy running down the middle doesn't trip and fall... how well is his trigger discipline? What if it isn't great and when falling he squeezes one off? Are you or anyone else down range from him when it happens? Life is full of what if's and Mr. Murphy will pop up when you least expect him the only thing you can do to minimize this is practice practice practice way before moving to live fire and putting bodies down range.

Hell I wouldn't run this drill first day with Eric and UWone77, and I know they know their way around an AR. And I am pretty sure they think the same
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand completely where you guys are coming from and I am new to it no reserve there. This was at the end of the day and we ran the drill with just the car part about 5 times. 2 times complete empty handed and then twice cold. We did the same for the drill shown. Again it was each persons decision to run it. I wanted to personally. Is that what others would have done? Apparently not. I wanted to push myself to learn new things and get training I can't/wouldn't normally get.

I'm not, nor have I ever, been in the service or Law enforcement. You guys see all the mistakes and issues a lot more/easier than the average person may see it. You are correct there is a lot of what if's and Mr. Murphy is a A-hole my job shows that everyday. I enjoyed it and would do it again with same people. I'm just trying to use the rifle all I can outside of shooting some paper in the backyard. This was not just for the rifle but for me as well. Thought you'd guys enjoy seeing it used. Obviously I was mistaken...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm fairly certain that nobody is criticizing you for posting about using the T&E rifle. In fact, it's pretty awesome that it's getting put through its paces and there's video/photos to show it.

The criticism is mostly directed at Recondo. I trust Win (the owner for those that don't know), but I wasn't there, which is why I haven't said definitively that you should or should not have participated.

Ultimately, everyone here wants you to stay with us in the living. We're concerned about your safety. That should make you feel warm and fuzzy, and in no way discourage you from posting. :)
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    On a side note I want to give Dstrbdmedic props for at least posting videos of himself. The safety of the training is questionable, but a lot of us don't have the balls to post videos of ourselves training. He posted the videos knowing that they would be heavily critiqued and maybe made fun of, but he did it anyways for us. Now if we can just tame down his Mary Poppin's Umbrella fetish.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads

WEVO T&E Rifle

Thanks guys and I know everyone is looking out for me and as GOST said I fully expected a large amount of feedback from it. My post above is and was not meant as negative. Just trying to express my side and thought. It may have come off the wrong way. Again many thanks on everyone's concern.

Gost it's not happening lol

Side note: My daughter laughed like hell when I was running because we all know I'm not a picture of fitness and usually the only time I run is when something is after me lol...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man that's just nature's own soft body armor.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Man that's just nature's own soft body armor.
    Haha

Downloads
    Uploads
    That was awesome as far as safety wasn't there so can't comment but from what I seen from the video i have seen a lot worst at our public shooting range and that's shooting through tubes !!!!!!

Check me out on YouTube and Facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ill post this here. Here is the T&E rifle after getting some use. Its a little dirty.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is one sexy rifle

Check me out on YouTube and Facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    I'm fairly certain that nobody is criticizing you for posting about using the T&E rifle. In fact, it's pretty awesome that it's getting put through its paces and there's video/photos to show it.

The criticism is mostly directed at Recondo. I trust Win (the owner for those that don't know), but I wasn't there, which is why I haven't said definitively that you should or should not have participated.

Ultimately, everyone here wants you to stay with us in the living. We're concerned about your safety. That should make you feel warm and fuzzy, and in no way discourage you from posting. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    On a side note I want to give Dstrbdmedic props for at least posting videos of himself. The safety of the training is questionable, but a lot of us don't have the balls to post videos of ourselves training. He posted the videos knowing that they would be heavily critiqued and maybe made fun of, but he did it anyways for us. Now if we can just tame down his Mary Poppin's Umbrella fetish.
    I was going to comment on the entertainment but it looks like that's a dead horse and I have to say these two, along with Comp summed it up.

Now, the rifle: AWESOME that you were able to really use it for this T&E. Very cool.
    I didn't notice it anywhere but did any part of the training revolve around failure drills? Did you guys try to make the rifle (induce malfunction through mags or ammo) fail? Let it run dry, ect?
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    I was going to comment on the entertainment but it looks like that's a dead horse and I have to say these two, along with Comp summed it up.

Now, the rifle: AWESOME that you were able to really use it for this T&E. Very cool.
    I didn't notice it anywhere but did any part of the training revolve around failure drills? Did you guys try to make the rifle (induce malfunction through mags or ammo) fail? Let it run dry, ect?
    This particular class wasn't designed to cover everything. He said in the beginning that this was meant as a refresher course before he offers his defensive rifle and pistol courses. He has his "core" classes that work on those fundamentals. Yea I look like an idiot trying to fix that double feed. I've taken the pistol core class but haven't been able to attend the rifle.