Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WEVO T&E Rifle

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man, wish I could say I'm in. The laws in this state are stupid. It would be to much of a hassle for me to join in. Texas keeps looked better every day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How do I keep missing awesome threads like this? I always click "new posts"... LOL.

I'm not scheduled for a carbine class this year as of yet. Probably only pistol classes for me this year.
    If it's still in circulation in 2016 though, I'll more than likely be lined up for another carbine class. I would rock it.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    How do I keep missing awesome threads like this? I always click "new posts"... LOL.

I'm not scheduled for a carbine class this year as of yet. Probably only pistol classes for me this year.
    If it's still in circulation in 2016 though, I'll more than likely be lined up for another carbine class. I would rock it.
    Funny you bring that up I wish we had a timeline tab on the PC like tapatalk has. It helps me keep up with things

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Funny you bring that up I wish we had a timeline tab on the PC like tapatalk has. It helps me keep up with things
    Same here.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is great UW! I would love to get to fondle one of the Dahmer sets but pretty soon I'm gone be busier than I already am since I volunteered to be a founder and tester for the 7mm Valkerie. This is a huge opportunity though to get hands on a high end rifle, If everything goes smooth with the 7VAR maybe I can throw my hat in for this later in the year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    How about a video? I'm bringing a gopro for the upcoming range day where I get to see this rifle. :)
    Definitely, video is always better.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know if the next person to T&E it will really want it... hee hee!
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be down to do some video of it. Have a GoPro Hero 3+ Black and a Nikon that will both do 1080p at 60 frames and produce good commercial quality footage. Also drone capable of aerial footage, though I am not sure how that would fit in with a product review video.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure if I count as established but my wife had a kickass camera (better than my iPotato) and I have a lot of ammo and am working on a 0-300yd range on 20 acres of family land. Hopefully done by summer. I already measured the lane with GIS Mapping at work

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it just the angle of the picture or does it seem like the EMR will interfere with locking the BCG to the rear??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Is it just the angle of the picture or does it seem like the EMR will interfere with locking the BCG to the rear??
    It's tight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    It's tight.
    So many jokes... 😜

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would like pictures of the upper where the CH interfaces with the latch area at 5k round intervals...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JGifford View Post
    I would like pictures of the upper where the CH interfaces with the latch area at 5k round intervals...
    I've been working the CH in the office constantly, have about 500 right now. I was going to take a pic around the 1k mark.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    I'm in... if I get enough notice, I'll even sign up for a carbine course locally to run it thru. Wanted to sign up for one anyways...
    Jim, If you get it, give me a holler, I've give it the wrong handed treatment at the range with you.