Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: WEVO T&E Rifle

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Since everyone had a good laugh at my expense tonight id thought id share this...

Here is the Youtube vids of the training facility me an Slippers will be testing the rifle at as soon as I get it! Long range Competition is set for April 12th! Watch the vids and enjoy these huys are bases just outside of Fayetteville, which is where Ft. Bragg is and most RCO's are either former or current Militaty!

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...erations+group

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got the rifle in today! I'll do a formal "post" on my initial impression with pics later tonight. Also shot a mag through in the yard for fun. I'll leave you with two words from that. "It's LOUD!" More to come...

Downloads
    Uploads
    can not wait cool
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads

WEVO T&E Rifle

So initial impressions...

The lower is Kickass. That is work of art as I'd expect from Dahmer Arms. The line are as smooth as John's Audi R8. The upper is something i will try my best to keep an open mind on but as a Lefty its not promising. One mag in and I already had 4-5 shells hit me in the cheek. Good note on that is the brass is ejecting properly but I may have to run my brass catcher on it to keep from getting a face full of shells.

The VG6 Epsilon is LOUD! I had my normal plugs in that have served me well until now. I will need some muffs for sure. Probably gonna pick some up tomorrow from amazon.

From the few rounds I have shot the rifle I like it overall! I really like the High Velocity Arms Mag release. It is great for a lefty like me/ In fact I have one that will be going on my Umbrella lower. I will put a scope on it thurday or Saturday and get it sighted in for the long range competition on Sunday that me and Slippers will be attending. He will run it as well so he can add his perspective. So i will update with pics and video next week after the class and will also update with the groups I get sighting it in.

Stay tuned... But here's a pic for now... More to come on those as well. (and yes I modified a Hexmag to work with a magpod)

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you think the Epsilon is loud, consider how loud it is on Ride's SBR.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post

I could only imagine... Although I have come quite custom to shooting suppressed and that has changed my perception of loud...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    What did you say? I can't hear you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    What did you say? I can't hear you!
    Maybe it if was on upside down, you could hear...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Maybe it if was on upside down, you could hear...
    Tried it... Didn't work...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Tried it... Didn't work...
    Well what did you expect from a dual port brake?

If you have to shoot a brake, I really like the Epsilon. The recoil is straight and back into the pocket of your shoulder. I wouldn't complain if VG6 collaborated with a suppressor manufacturer to incorporate a 51T like BC did.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dammit I'm gonna need to back my epsilon off a half turn. It's kinda like a suppressor...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Well what did you expect from a dual port brake?

If you have to shoot a brake, I really like the Epsilon. The recoil is straight and back into the pocket of your shoulder. I wouldn't complain if VG6 collaborated with a suppressor manufacturer to incorporate a 51T like BC did.
    It's not unexpected but was more than anticipated I suppose. Guess it's just been a while since I shot a rifle unsuppressed...

That would be awesome wouldn't it! I know I'd be in for one or three...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to see Jayden team up with SilencerCo.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    So initial impressions...

The lower is Kickass. That is work of art as I'd expect from Dahmer Arms. The line are as smooth as John's Audi R8. The upper is something i will try my best to keep an open mind on but as a Lefty its not promising. One mag in and I already had 4-5 shells hit me in the cheek. Good note on that is the brass is ejecting properly but I may have to run my brass catcher on it to keep from getting a face full of shells.

The VG6 Epsilon is LOUD! I had my normal plugs in that have served me well until now. I will need some muffs for sure. Probably gonna pick some up tomorrow from amazon.
    Would a Lantac Dragon be just as loud? They appear to have a similar design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfilmmaker View Post
    Would a Lantac Dragon be just as loud? They appear to have a similar design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's all relative. Yes it's going to be loud. Will it seem as loud to you as someone else? That's for you to figure out. The dragon is a sweet device, and I wouldn't sweat it too bad. It's a gun. Unless you're shooting suppressed, they're all gonna be "loud"