Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    That's right and congrats. Hope it works out. Does it have the land you're looking/wanting. This is your forever home right?
    No, this is our next to last home...

This house is on a smaller lot, but you can't shoot on your property on this part of the county, even if you had the acreage. However, it's got the square footage, the amenities, and finishes we were looking for, for the most part.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    No, this is our next to last home...

This house is on a smaller lot, but you can't shoot on your property on this part of the county, even if you had the acreage. However, it's got the square footage, the amenities, and finishes we were looking for, for the most part.
    Ahh understand. It's probably difficult to get shooting land and all the amenities in the PNW isn't it? Not without being a tank of gas from anywhere, well my trucks tank of gas anyway...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahh understand. It's probably difficult to get shooting land and all the amenities in the PNW isn't it? Not without being a tank of gas from anywhere, well my trucks tank of gas anyway...
    Going way off topic, but we plan to move east-midwest-ish in 7-9 years. That's our plan anyway. We're going to start looking for vacation property in the next 3-4.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Going way off topic, but we plan to move east-midwest-ish in 7-9 years. That's our plan anyway. We're going to start looking for vacation property in the next 3-4.
    Yea sorry it happens lol... Sounds like a good plan. Well I know you're not looking this Far East but your welcome to visit anytime. The land of pines is pretty nice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea sorry it happens lol... Sounds like a good plan. Well I know you're not looking this Far East but your welcome to visit anytime. The land of pines is pretty nice.
    North Carolina is not out of the realm of possibility. I liked it out there! My wife also has family out there as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    North Carolina is not out of the realm of possibility. I liked it out there! My wife also has family out there as well.
    Well there ya go! Between me and Will your set out here. HaHa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got an itching for a 5", not sure why. The further out you put that can, the more "bounce" you're going to get. Keep that in mind.

Since we're talking numbers I've probably got around 5-6k through my full size. Only singe issue I've had is the black striker breaking (known issue with the black ones). Picked up a silver colored one and have been good since.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    I've got an itching for a 5", not sure why. The further out you put that can, the more "bounce" you're going to get. Keep that in mind.

Since we're talking numbers I've probably got around 5-6k through my full size. Only singe issue I've had is the black striker breaking (known issue with the black ones). Picked up a silver colored one and have been good since.
    Yeah I want a 5" as well.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We are totally hijacking this thread. I realize it's more than a few years out, but NC is a wonderful place to live as long as you don't mind the humidity. You could always stick to the western side of the state and enjoy the cooler mountain air, too. :)

Anyone shot this pistol side-by-side with a VP9?
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    We are totally hijacking this thread. I realize it's more than a few years out, but NC is a wonderful place to live as long as you don't mind the humidity. You could always stick to the western side of the state and enjoy the cooler mountain air, too. :)

Anyone shot this pistol side-by-side with a VP9?
    I have shot my full size M&P9 and a friends CORE along with my VP9. I will say the CORE is hands down better than the standard M&P 9. But honestly I like the VP9 over the CORE. It feels smoother and I shoot better with it. I hate the sight over target on the VP9 but I still shoot it way better than either of the M&P's. Now with that said the groups with both M&P's are not sloppy at all and times are consistent across the board for all of the pistols. Groups are just a fraction smaller with the VP9, something about the H&K just feels like it takes less effort... almost natural to shoot.
    Just a regular guy.