Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

What R U Working on?

My projects take longer than most, my girls come first. My 10 year anniversary is this year, so I'm saving up for it. I'm working on my first SBR? What are you guys working on?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    LOL

You're speaking my language.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    My projects take longer than most, my girls come first. My 10 year anniversary is this year, so I'm saving up for it. I'm working on my first SBR? What are you guys working on?
    What the parts list on that SBR?

Luis, I pictured you as a velcro wallet and shoes kind of guy....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know the feeling. I turn in 50 to 60 hours a week at work, I'm salary I don't get a choice. But my ladies make it worth it. One 3, one 5 and one 33. When I got a project going I bust my ass so that I can afford it, hard now since my wife is in graduate school. But when she's finished she'll be a school teacher and I can finally say I've slept with a teacher.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    LOL

You're speaking my language.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post

no velcro and i have shows i need new ones my still tip ones are hurting me right now

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know the feeling. I turn in 50 to 60 hours a week at work, I'm salary I don't get a choice. But my ladies make it worth it. One 3, one 5 and one 33. When I got a project going I bust my ass so that I can afford it, hard now since my wife is in graduate school. But when she's finished she'll be a school teacher and I can finally say I've slept with a teacher.
    lol ok that was funny

Downloads
    Uploads
    Short term goals are to complete an accuracy reload for my AR. I have all the stuff (final components arrived yesterday)...

Today I got my trust... I need to get everyone together to sign and notarize it.

Spend $$$ to buy my first NFA item which will be a suppressor.

I won't give a time frame but seeing hows I'm in the mood it might not be long...

I have other things on the list but they are still in the 'thinking about it'/planning it phase.

Downloads
    Uploads

BWAAHAAAAA!!!! OOOOH BUURRRRN!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

So far:

Triarc Barrel, gonna be a 11.5" once they're back in stock
    Lantac UAR upper
    Battle Arms BAD-15 lower
    Magpul ASAP QD Endplate
    Seekins bolt catch and mag release

Other parts are still up in the air. Should be done by 2016. Next toy that will go on this is either gonna be a variable power optic or suppressor. The 2 I currently like are a Elcan Specterdr and a SilencerCo Omega, but I'm sure my mind will change a lot before I decide.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    So far:

Triarc Barrel, gonna be a 11.5" once they're back in stock
    Lantac UAR upper
    Battle Arms BAD-15 lower
    Magpul ASAP QD Endplate
    Seekins bolt catch and mag release

Other parts are still up in the air. Should be done by 2016. Next toy that will go on this is either gonna be a variable power optic or suppressor. The 2 I currently like are a Elcan Specterdr and a SilencerCo Omega, but I'm sure my mind will change a lot before I decide.
    10" Handguard on that? or 9?

Downloads
    Uploads
    10" Handguard on that? or 9?
    Right now since JTrusty won't release his handguard here are my 3 current ideas:

BCM 10" KMR since it measures in at 10.5" on the sides.

KAC URX 4 10.75", but installation looks like a pain in the ass if you want to pin your gas block.

Or cutting a MEGA Wedge Lock down to 10.5". I would like to try M-LOK. According to my calculations if If I cut the front M-LOK slots off a rifle length it should be around 10.5", but it's hard to tell till you get one in hand.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    What am I working on? Well gotta finish up the 12.5" WLV SBR. Need upper and BCG and stamp. Had to redo my F1 so I'm gonna wait for the refund and then reapply.

Then I'll start on the UCWRG billet lower build. Still don't have a direction yet for that one.

Oh! I almost forgot that I've got my Joe Bob build at blowndeadline waiting 'kote. Should have that back anytime now. 4 weeks this past Monday. But it'll be epic!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    What am I working on? Well gotta finish up the 12.5" WLV SBR. Need upper and BCG and stamp. Had to redo my F1 so I'm gonna wait for the refund and then reapply.

Then I'll start on the UCWRG billet lower build. Still don't have a direction yet for that one.

Oh! I almost forgot that I've got my Joe Bob build at blowndeadline waiting 'kote. Should have that back anytime now. 4 weeks this past Monday. But it'll be epic!
    If I had that many projects I wouldn't be able to afford ammo.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I had that many projects I wouldn't be able to afford ammo.
    Well they're all in various stages and the one at BDL was my Christmas present from the Mrs...