Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    funny how nobody can afford a Trust but they have $1000 rifles
    Well, he won his last rifle, so give him some slack.

Downloads
    Uploads
    funny how nobody can afford a Trust but they have $1000 rifles
    Somebody else might have won a rifle but it wasn't me. I won a component and I am still grateful for it... but in my case I am living within my means which means I have to keep my hobbies in check. I am earning less than 25% of what my previous pay was. But I have scrimped and saved and I am 100% debt free. I don't owe a nickel to nobody. I fought like hell and disciplined myself to be debt free and I am going to do everything I can to stay that way. I don't have a student loan. Paid. Car. Paid. Everything paid for. I have a buffer zone set and I won't break it. I am keeping money in reserve no matter what. That means sometimes I have to say no, or do things over a period of time.

Could I go out and buy a suppressor? Yup. Anything on the market. I could pay cash. I could buy a lot of things... but I don't operate like that. I don't want to, and I won't, put myself into a bad financial situation because of a lack of self control.

I am extremely frustrated with how the economy is but I am doing better than most people so I have no room to complain. But for me I am living within my means which means I have to budget. It's just as simple as that. If I have to save a few months to stick with my plan, then so be it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm doing fine, but I am frustrated with things so it's a sore spot for me.

I know you probably didn't mean anything by it, but for people who are struggling that stuff isn't that funny.
    Last edited by alamo5000; 23 March 2015 at 21:05.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    Somebody else might have won a rifle but it wasn't me. I won a component and I am still grateful for it... but in my case I am living within my means which means I have to keep my hobbies in check. I am earning less than 25% of what my previous pay was. But I have scrimped and saved and I am 100% debt free. I don't owe a nickel to nobody. I fought like hell and disciplined myself to be debt free and I am going to do everything I can to stay that way. I don't have a student loan. Paid. Car. Paid. Everything paid for. I have a buffer zone set and I won't break it. I am keeping money in reserve no matter what. That means sometimes I have to say no, or do things over a period of time.

Could I go out and buy a suppressor? Yup. Anything on the market. I could pay cash. I could buy a lot of things... but I don't operate like that. I don't want to, and I won't, put myself into a bad financial situation because of a lack of self control.

I am extremely frustrated with how the economy is but I am doing better than most people so I have no room to complain. But for me I am living within my means which means I have to budget. It's just as simple as that. If I have to save a few months to stick with my plan, then so be it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm doing fine, but I am frustrated with things so it's a sore spot for me.

I know you probably didn't mean anything by it, but for people who are struggling that stuff isn't that funny.
    i meant it as a joke i was not trying to offend you or any body by it
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Well, he won his last rifle, so give him some slack.

I also just borrowed $250 from one of my customers and gave him my shotgun and my .303 Lee Enfield to hold as collateral. Times are tough here right now. Business has been abominably slow. That rifle I won is the only one I have now and it's not even here. It's off at BDL for it's complimentary custom camo job.... The WEVO pistol isn't finished yet either and I only have to buy 2 parts for it to function.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I went the individual route and keep doing it because when I first got into NFA the only trust options were expensive ($200+) in-person lawyer type deals, and were unknown quantities. Nobody I knew had dealt with the local shops and places like Coyote werent prevalent and/or competitively priced. So, I keep registering them individually so I don't have them in different places.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wife did our trust through Coyote. Was pretty easy to do and she snagged it up during the Christmas special they had going.
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i meant it as a joke i was not trying to offend you or any body by it
    Don't sweat it brother. I know you didn't mean anything by it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also have a Coyote trust. I had my lawyer notarize it one day when he was reviewing a contract for me and commented how well done it was. He was shocked at how inexpensive it was also. I did some as an individual before and I assure I will never do that again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK OK....you guys are twisting my arm LOL....

I think I'm going to set up the trust after this next payday....after that its all downhill from there. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just went through the process of setting up a trust this morning and it was fairly simple. If anyone's concerned about divorce or anything like that as long as you're the originator (Settlor in legal terms) you have control over the entirety of the trust.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OK OK....you guys are twisting my arm LOL....

I think I'm going to set up the trust after this next payday....after that its all downhill from there. :)
    dont look at it as a a downhill or money pit look at it as an investment to better things

Downloads
    Uploads
    dont look at it as a a downhill or money pit look at it as an investment to better things
    I can see my next 8 or 9 paychecks are already accounted for LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I have been absent for a while but when did Luis learn to spell?
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    It's an anomaly like you here lately.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can see my next 8 or 9 paychecks are already accounted for LOL
    SBR or Suppressors ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    It's an anomaly like you here lately.
    glitch in the Matrix