Downloads
    Uploads

Haley Strategic Magpul / Noveske MPLR Rifle Auction for Silent Warrior

Travis Haley is auctioning off his very rare limited run MPLR (Light Recce).
    NEW IN Bag never fired.
    comes with 4 PMAGS, XTM Panels, VTAC Sling, QD Swivels, Custom embroideerd Eagle bag.
    Magpul and Noveske came together and built a very small number of these rifes.

100% of the procceds will go to the Silent Warrior Scholarship Fund.

The Silent Warrior Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to any college-bound person based on direct familial relationship to a Reconnaissance Marine/0321 or Critical Skills Operator/0372, academic achievement, and financial need. Scholarships will be determined by July 15th of each giving year. Scholarships will be awarded twice a year to one person who applies to the Scholarship. Scholarships may be awarded to more than one person at the discretion of the Silent Warrior Scholarship Fund board of directors.

Will start the bidding at $5000.00 If you would like to make a bid PLEASE EMAIL: silentwarrior@haleystrategic.com
    updates on highest bid will be posted on this page. All bidders will be communications via EMAIL only.

AUCTION CLOSES ON 2359 HRS ON MARCH 31, 2015

http://www.silentwarriorscholarshipfund.com/
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Probably the only one of us with enough funds to bid on this is good ole money bags DSTRBDMEDIC167.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Probably the only one of us with enough funds to bid on this is good ole money bags DSTRBDMEDIC167.
    Bwhahahahahaha glad to know I got you guys fooled so well. You guys seem to forget I work in the public service field...

Downloads
    Uploads
    wish i had the money my dad kick me out the will so i am $1,000,000 short right now
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Bwhahahahahaha glad to know I got you guys fooled so well. You guys seem to forget I work in the public service field...
    And your wife is about to put a pad lock on the bank accounts
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    And your wife is about to put a pad lock on the bank accounts
    Don't tell all my secrets man sheesh!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Don't tell all my secrets man sheesh!
    lol
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    From TH:

Auction is over in 30hrs! current bid is up to $5250.00!!! May be last chance ever to get a rifle like this while at the same time support a benevolent organization like the Silent Warrior Scholarship fund.
    I'm kind of surprised it's only at $5250. Figured the die hard Magpul fans would have been all over this. Appears I was wrong.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It ended up going for $6200.
    flickr
    facebook