Downloads
    Uploads

Aero Precision Gen 2 Forged Lower Receiver

Aero Precision is offering their new Gen 2 Lower Receiver. Right now they are black anodoized, but will later be offered in their cerakoted colors. See the improvements below or checkout Aero Precision website to order:

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/aspx/sto...eid=a484029078

Description:

Our AR15 Gen 2 Stripped Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom AR15 build. Machined to mil-spec dimensions, our lowers work with standard AR15 components and ensure the highest quality with a correct component interface.

Gen 2 Improvements:

Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
    Increased Magwell Flare - Allows for easier insertion of magazines and provides a sleeker look.

Standard Features:

Platform: AR15
    Material: Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
    Coating: Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
    Markings: "Cal Multi"
    Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
    Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
    Weight: 8.35oz

Includes:

Stripped AR15 Lower Receiver, Gen 2
    Nylon tipped tensioning set screw

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your post was better than mine lol. They look good I've always liked Aero's lowers. Curios to see how these run.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my Gen1 X-15

The tension screw is a nice touch

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a firm believer that all lowers should have a tensioning screw. Very simple to add them yourself so I don't base my purchases on it having a screw but I drill and tap every lower I use if it lacks one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a big fan of AP and am happy to see this release. It certainly closes the feature gap with some other very nice and more expense receivers on the market. Note that according to a comment on their FaceBook page, AP is also making some modifications to their .308 receiver as well, so it sounds like a gen 2 M5 receiver is in work.