Downloads
    Uploads

VG6 Epsilon 556 Ti

High Performance Muzzle Brake for Eliminating Recoil

The VG6 EPSILON 556 Ti is the pinnacle of AR15 muzzle devices. The EPSILON 556 Ti ust outperforms everything on the market.

Designed for the discriminating shooter and professional end-users, VG6 Precision's EPSILON 556 affords you the best muzzle control and recoil mitigation the industry has to offer. This is a true combination muzzle brake / compensator / flash hider. Its performance is matched only by the amazing look of this device.

The VG6 Epsilon556 Ti carries many of the same characteristics as the Gamma556 with a few exceptions. Extended flash hiding prongs and no ports at the 12 o’clock positions allow uninhibited view from flash through optics or sights. The difference in porting is also noticed on the underside of the device where it has 6 valve holes to allow the fastest gasses reaching the second chamber to exit. This creates very soft low energy recoil that allows for absolute control. The VG6 Epsilon556 Ti carries all these specs and is priced well below our competitors.

EPSILON556 Ti is produced for light weight build. This item will be supplied as limited edition.

Specifications
    Material : Grade 5 Titanium
    Caliber : 5.56mm/ .223 Rem only
    Thread : 1/2x28 RH

Installation : Crush Washer (included), Installation should be done by a qualified gunsmith.

* Do not use with any other muzzle attachment devices like sound suppressor. Please use the EPSILON 556 Ti alone.

MSRP $159.99

http://www.vg6precision.com/index.ph...roller=product
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wonder if these will have that discoloration usually seen with titanium products once they heat up.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    i hope so i like that look
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha! I got shit for saying that about the discoloration on Facebook! Now I have reinforcements! Bring it on James!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm this could be a nice competitor against the v7 brake Id been eyeballing. I really like our regular epsilon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the Epsilon, but I don't know if the Titanium parts that are coming out lately is worth the cost/benefit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook