Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post

I had planned to run the bcm A5 Kit and then play around with different combos until hopefully it ran well with either a 16 or 14.5 middy upper. But now I'm not so sure..

Would I be better served tearing down my factory bcm lower in favor of the A5? It's on a form 1 and will see lots of flavors of uppers
    I did it to my bcm lower, which is an SBR. Worth it in my opinion. I switch back and forth between an 11.5 and 14.5 mid. Prior to installing the A5 I would also have to swap the buffer, since my 14.5 needed a carbine buffer, while my 11.5 used an H2.

Now I don't have to change the buffer and both uppers run fine suppressed and unsuppressed with the A5H2. The 14.5 in particular is extremely soft feeling, especially without the can.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    I did it to my bcm lower, which is an SBR. Worth it in my opinion. I switch back and forth between an 11.5 and 14.5 mid. Prior to installing the A5 I would also have to swap the buffer, since my 14.5 needed a carbine buffer, while my 11.5 used an H2.

Now I don't have to change the buffer and both uppers run fine suppressed and unsuppressed with the A5H2. The 14.5 in particular is extremely soft feeling, especially without the can.
    Awesome. I'm glad to hear a 14.5 is running well for you. And I agree for a lower that will see a lot of variety the A5 system makes a lot of sense.