Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow - my mind clearly did not register anything to the right of "Full Build"

I thought they did do slide work without RMR.

Quote Originally Posted by Agency Arms
    The Urban edition is the lightest slide we do. It has three windows and is best suited for no RMR due to weight and balance. *Slide Serration count will change due to length of slide.
    Did I read this wrong?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe the slide is cut for a RMR but has an insert to fill the slot.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are they downwind of a Medical Marijuana Dispensary?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I laugh at the reaction people have to the prices, because Yes I had the same one but I guess I've known about it for so long now I've come to accept it lol. I won't deny they are higher priced than most but they stand out more than most. Do I have one or plan to get one anytime soon.. no. But I can't say I never will....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    I laugh at the reaction people have to the prices, because Yes I had the same one but I guess I've known about it for so long now I've come to accept it lol. I won't deny they are higher priced than most but they stand out more than most. Do I have one or plan to get one anytime soon.. no. But I can't say I never will....
    My thoughts exactly. I thought Salient Arms or Zev Tech was the winner in distinctive looks, but Agency Arms tops them both.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Spoken like Scrooge McDuck.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Spoken like Scrooge McDuck.
    I knew you'd comment as such... 😎
    There is no denying how awesome Agency's work is. I'd love to send them a pistol but it won't be in the immediate future. 😉

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not the cost that is an issue but the value. I just do not see it there. I do find their marketing odd as they state their concern is functionality not looks but 60% of the cost is purely aesthetics. It is one bad ass looking Glock though. That pistol over my FNP .45 AND FiveSeven. No way in hell.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I believe the slide is cut for a RMR but has an insert to fill the slot.
    I find it funny that they say they don't do slides without the RMR cut because it throws off the balance, but offer it with the plate to fill in the cut.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a styrofoam plate.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do they stipple the SF plate?

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it throws off the balance.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe I can get it in smooth and bust out the soldering iron....I'll correct the balance with the dremel.

Downloads
    Uploads

Agency Arms Launches Website

A post from UW made me think to up date this post as well. Covers everything but maxwells, swag, shirts. So the frame, trigger and slide are covered. If you did it piece by piece it would take a while but more manageable.

Last edited by Dstrbdmedic167; 8 April 2015 at 20:06.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the frame work. I hate the finger grooves on Glocks. But damn... $1400 for the full package, plus your $500-600 Glock, plus $600 for an RMR? That's a lot of cheddar for a Glock. And here i am annoyed that i need to spend $100 on decent sights for a new Glock. Guess that makes me cheap too.