Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Starting to see a lot more people switching to adjustable gas blocks.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I switched to adjustable on my 10.5'' WLV because it will now be suppressed and really like the results of being able to tame that pistol gas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How bout some glass. Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44

Downloads
    Uploads
    The first 7mm Valkerie AR testing has begun this weekend! Here is a pic of the first AR-15 with 24'' barrel at the range, Magneto speed installed and not seen Bruce also has a pressure trace system he was using. All tests so far have been below 52,000
    Last edited by GaSwamper; 18 February 2016 at 18:03.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very cool, it's like watching something being born.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Very cool, it's like watching something being born.
    Yep pretty awesome. We have a closed group discussion on facebook for all the founders/testers so I get updates a lot of the time minutes after something happens, also get to discuss as a group each others thoughts and input. Bruce can basically have his own think tank while developing loads and testing at the range via instant messenger. It's cool, but ready to have my own barrel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are now two AR test barrels out there now, Bruce has the 24'' and another tester has a 16.5''. The round seems to hold its vel. well between the two lengths, actually better than I expected being you are dealing with a casing that has over 35grs of powder in most cases. We've put together a small comparison of what some early findings have been between the two lengths and loads are still being developed. Note the comparison is from the 26'' Savage barrel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice, thanks for posting the info..i like all these new wildcat calibers and such..

Looks like its got some good velocity with the 8208, tried any other powder?.....

How far have you been able to shoot out to so far?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Very nice, thanks for posting the info..i like all these new wildcat calibers and such..

Looks like its got some good velocity with the 8208, tried any other powder?.....

How far have you been able to shoot out to so far?
    I'm still waiting in the wings for my test barrel so no shooting for me yet, all info is from the designer and now one other tester has his barrel. We had a big number of barrels put on order after the first chamber was tested so it will be next month before all the test barrels are back. Many powders have already been tried and it works in a good range, 8208 gives respectable numbers and great accuracy but so far in the long barrels Lever Revolution has been the best all around and it really pushes the 168gr Berger. I know for a fact the designer has rang steel out to 700yrds so far with the 26'' Savage and I think he's hitting the 700yd range today with the 24'' AR.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So while we wait.... More gunparts! Decided the Larue is gonna get the call to hold the Vortex, she's a tad heavy but solid as a rock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I give you what will soon be the heart of my own 7mm Valkerie build. No introductions are needed I think.

Downloads
    Uploads
    She's looking good.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice bro

Check me out on YouTube and Facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys. Of course some of the parts are subject to change, did a mockup today that I'm really starting to like. Got some Seekins parts that will probly get swapped in, def. one of their new AFGs. Could drop a good bit of weight if I swapped the UBR for a IMOD we'll just have to see.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Puttin a little carbon fiber in the mix. She kinda reminds me of a MG now!