Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I seen these on IG yesterday and showed them to the wife. These are pretty cool looking.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great, more stuff Rainier Arms is going to make me buy.....LOL

I have one of the forged set that I built into a SPR and it is just great. I may have to get one of these to set up another SPR.
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Love the trend of support for southpaw shooters. And yes slick side uppers for lefty's is pretty rough. The shorter blackout cases seem to be the worst for me getting hit in the face with brass.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's also great for right handed shooters because you never know what side you may need to seek cover from. Thanks for all the kind words on the lowers. We have been working with CMT on design for quite some time. We flared out the mag release button for easier engagement.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Love the trend of support for southpaw shooters. And yes slick side uppers for lefty's is pretty rough. The shorter blackout cases seem to be the worst for me getting hit in the face with brass.
    My wife shoots rifle left handed and finds the slick side uppers easeir to use the charging handle. The FA gets in her way when trying to use the charging handle. No issues with brass.....I would her about that...LOL
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think Sinner was referring to an upper like this with no shell deflector. These are UW's photos of the WEVO T&E rifle.

DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh....then never mind.....LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    What do you mean you did the shell deflector?
    Darn autocorrect. I fixed it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    No, CMT Tactical.

Rainier Arms and CMT= Match made in heaven.

Downloads
    Uploads
    On these lowers is the bolt catch release pin a threaded screw in type like the CMT I have now?

Downloads
    Uploads
    On these lowers is the bolt catch release pin a threaded screw in type like the CMT I have now?
    Has been since the Mod 1's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Has been since the Mod 1's.
    I think that is one of the most genius things ever. I am very impressed with CMT and Rainier both.

Don't get me wrong, I love coming to WEVO, but I get tempted SOOO BAD here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that is one of the most genius things ever. I am very impressed with CMT and Rainier both.
    I think Mega does that too, on their billet lowers, no?

Downloads
    Uploads
    A lot of the nicer billets have the screw instead of the roll pin. I was surprised that the Gen 3 Noveskes didn't.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    My wife shoots rifle left handed and finds the slick side uppers easeir to use the charging handle. The FA gets in her way when trying to use the charging handle. No issues with brass.....I would her about that...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I think Sinner was referring to an upper like this with no shell deflector. These are UW's photos of the WEVO T&E rifle.

Yes I was referring to the completely smooth uppers.