Downloads
    Uploads

H&K P30SK Subcompact 9mm

Heckler & Koch adds a new subcompact pistol, the P30SK, to its renowned P30 series line. Retail priced at $719, the new P30SK is one of the smallest HK handguns made and is ideally suited as a concealed carry pistol. With an overall length of less than six-and-a-half inches, the P30SK is small enough for discreet, everyday carry but still packs a substantial 11 rounds of full power 9 mm cartridges in an easy to shoot, ergonomic design.

“Shooters love HK P30 series pistols. They are packed with features like incredible durability, superb accuracy, and the only grip in the industry that can be customized to fit any shooter,”said Michael Holley, HK-USA Vice President for Commercial and Law Enforcement. “With the P30SK you get those same features in a small, extremely handy package and at an amazing price.”

The P30SK (“SubKompact”) has all of the sought-after characteristics of the larger frame P30 and P30L pistols but in a more concealable design.

The completely adjustable P30 grip feature -consisting of interchangeable backstraps and lateral grip panels -is replicated in the shortened grip frame of the P30SK. Changeable backstraps and grip panels allow the pistol to be easily modified to fit any individual user. Like its larger frame P30 counterparts, the P30SK is available in multiple trigger firing modes including HK’s enhanced double action only “Law Enforcement Modification (LEM).”For the P30SK, the LEM trigger is configured with a “light strike V1″setup -requiring approximately 5.4 pounds-force to pull the trigger.

Other trigger modes include conventional double action/single action (DA/SA) with a serrated decocking lever located on the rear of the frame. The DA/SA mode is available with and without dual ambidextrous manual safeties located on the left and right side of the frame. Other ambidextrous controls include dual slide and magazine release levers. Like all P30 pistols, the P30SK features an automatic hammer safety and firing pin safety. An abbreviated Picatinny rail molded into the front of the frame enables weapon lights, laser aimers, or other accessories to be easily mounted. All P30SK models have been extensively tested during a three-year development process.

Despite their small size, P30SK subcompacts have excellent weight and balance making them naturally pointable, easy to control, and accurate to shoot. Currently available in 9 mm, the P30SK is designed and manufactured in Oberndorf, Germany and is covered by HK’s limited lifetime warranty. Introduced at the 2015 NRA Exhibition in Nashville, widespread availability of the P30SK is slated for June 2015.

http://hk-usa.com/hk-models/p30sk/
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Where is the VP9 Compact????????
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Will the VP9SK follow?
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Saving it for 2016 SHOT.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure how many people are looking for a compact DA/SA pistol to carry. Releasing this before a VP9 Compact is a mistake IMHO. People will be either not buying this in anticipation of a compact VP9, so they'll dump them as soon as a VP9 variant comes out.

My only thinking why they'd do this, is because it was already in the development pipeline. The lower MSRP is nice though. I like the direction HK is going with their prices.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The price was a lot better than I was anticipating.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Their LEM trigger was decent in the 2k but a little heavy at 8lbs. I am really interested in the 5lb LEM on this. Once you figure out the reset with the LEM's they become a very good trigger.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i fill if i shoot it it will fly of my hands
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    +1000

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Their LEM trigger was decent in the 2k but a little heavy at 8lbs. I am really interested in the 5lb LEM on this. Once you figure out the reset with the LEM's they become a very good trigger.
    Two springs and 15 minutes of your time turn that 8lb. LEM in to a 5lb. LEM. I recently did this on my P30 and kick myself in the ass for not doing this conversion when i bought the pistol five years ago. Light LEM is where it's at for hammer fired HK triggers.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more models to fill out the VP line.

As for the P30SK, meh... The grip is way too small for my giant meat hooks. I'm not a big fan of grips that i leave my pinky hanging. I'll stick with my USP Compact for CCW.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think a P3SKks model is in my future, it will compliment my P30Ls very nicely.