Downloads
    Uploads

SilencerCo / Rifle Dynamics – Summit AK Collection

The Summit line of products embodies SilencerCo's goal to provide consumers with only the best-in-class and cutting-edge products. Introducing the SilencerCo and Rifle Dynamics Summit AK Collection! Each AK Collection Kit ships in its own wooden crate with an included Omega suppressor with a matching serial number. The particular suppressor is tuned to the particular rifle for a true one-of-a-kind rig.

SPECIFICATION INFORMATION

Black Omega w/ ASR Fast Attach Mount and Flat Front Cap
    14.5″ Barrel w/ Pinned ASR Trifecta Flash Hider
    Matching Serial Numbers
    Hand Crafted Collector’s Edition Reclaimed Wood Crate
    One 30-Round Magazine
    Matte Black Finish on Rifle and Suppressor
    Ultimak Railed Gas Tube for Optic
    US-Made Barrel w/ Black Nitride Finish
    US-Made Receiver
    Triangle Skeleton Side-Folding Stock

BARREL LENGTH 14.5" Pin/Weld to 16.1"

MSRP $3499.00

http://www.silencershop.com/accessor...ollection.html
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any knowledgeable AK gurus around here? Is this AK really worth $2600?
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not in my opinion for a stamped steel receiver. I would imagine it is one of the best suppressed AK's you can buy. I'd still take an Arsenal SAM7SF over it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    From what I hear and my knowledge is not that extensive, Rifle Dynamics is a premiere AK builder. I've never held one but I've had a buddy that has and he claimed it was butter. I'd love to send them my Saiga to polish it up but they are a little to rich for my blood. It would have cost more to convert my Saiga then I paid for it. I ended up doing it myself. The research I did before buying my saiga, Rifle Dynamics seems like they would be equal to say a custom hot rod shop for AKs. Worth it? Depends on who is buying :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    RD AK's are the best you can buy and outclass the Arsenals by a wide margin. IMO only Krebs come near in quality. Jim Fuller is the most knowledgeable person on the planet when it comes to that platform, and it shows in his rifles. Now I struggle to pay that much for an AK but if you want the best you have to pay. Or buy a KAC
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's badass. I want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally wouldn't pay that kind of money for an AK. The very thing that makes the AK attractive is that it is inexpensive and doesn't require the work of any specialized anybody to run. They make them in third-world countries, for crhist's sake.

This whole "premium AK" thing is right up there with Wizard of Oz collector plates and velvet paintings of Elvis and dogs playing poker.

ETA: one potential positive takeaway is that they are making a Trifecta mount in an AK thread pitch, making the Omega into an even better buy. I hadn't seen one in that pitch before.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I personally wouldn't pay that kind of money for an AK. The very thing that makes the AK attractive is that it is inexpensive and doesn't require the work of any specialized anybody to run. They make them in third-world countries, for crhist's sake.

This whole "premium AK" thing is right up there with Wizard of Oz collector plates and velvet paintings of Elvis and dogs playing poker.

ETA: one potential positive takeaway is that they are making a Trifecta mount in an AK thread pitch, making the Omega into an even better buy. I hadn't seen one in that pitch before.
    I'm with you n not paying that much for an AK. I can definitely appreciate the work and craftsmanship that go in to making it, and want to own one. But man, even "cheap" AKs are getting pretty expensive these days. Which is why i still don't own one. Plus, it's one more caliber to keep on hand.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPER 237 View Post
    RD AK's are the best you can buy and outclass the Arsenals by a wide margin. IMO only Krebs come near in quality. Jim Fuller is the most knowledgeable person on the planet when it comes to that platform, and it shows in his rifles. Now I struggle to pay that much for an AK but if you want the best you have to pay. Or buy a KAC
    I actually own a Krebs Ak-74 and 2 different Arsenal Ak-47's and I can say with 100% certainty the Arsenals are better built and better functioning weapons. The Krebs is a very nice example but it is not worth what they are commanding which is exactly what my comments are saying. No AK is worth 2k plus.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post

I agree. They are so simple and tolerences so loose to begin with all the "accurizing and tuning" does is reduce the one glaring positive feature of the Ak pattern rifles. The unrivaled durability and reliable functioning. I have a Bulgarian AK-74 that eats any ammo that fits in the magazine. Krebs KV-13 is much more picky, to a fault.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i take a suppress AK any day but not at that price
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)