Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Looks much better than the sig brace and is probably a ton lighter.

The AR pistol fad is dying for me... Think I may trade mine off for an AK...
    I think it's dying with the shouldering ruling on the Sig Brace. I always kept a Pistol Lower with a pistol tube built up for short barreled uppers, otherwise, I wouldn't have any pistol lowers.

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I still love my pistol. I plan on building an SBR, but for the price and usefulness, you really can't beat an 11.5" pistol... This "brace" will be worth me checking out.

TA7969, is that extra LOP built into it? Or is there something going on with the buffer that I can't see?
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 Maryland legal pistol lowers. They will never be SBR's until I get out of this state. I may be incorrect in this assumption but I believe this eliminates any possibility of intent from having sub 16" barrels.

I do like the look of that brace.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JHoward View Post
    I still love my pistol. I plan on building an SBR, but for the price and usefulness, you really can't beat an 11.5" pistol... This "brace" will be worth me checking out.

TA7969, is that extra LOP built into it? Or is there something going on with the buffer that I can't see?
    The kak tube designed specifically for this stabilizer has 12 dimples drilled in it so you can adjust the LOP with the set screw in the brace. It locks up rock solid and being able to adjust the length while having a perfectly tight lockup is awesome.
    This is the only AR pistol I own but the "fad" hasn't worn off for me, I love this thing...even more so now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was able to put a couple hundred rounds through it today...I have nothing but good things to say about it.

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to have to look into this....
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sent them a few emails and never heard back....not exactly confidence inspiring.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Sent them a few emails and never heard back....not exactly confidence inspiring.
    Lol - what is it with you getting the short end of the stick? Law Tactical folding stock, INCOG, this. What's next?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Considering that the ATF can't regulate how you hold an AR pistol (even though they're trying through these OPINIONS), I would use this device in the most comfortable or natural position you can. The weapon still has a pistol buffer. It's no different if you wear some padding or an LBE and put the bare tube against yourself. A pistol is a pistol; hold it however you want. Especially if it's for HD use only or something...not like anyone is looking.

I get a little ruffled when the same agency who set up mentally handicapped people in manufactured stings try to say how you can hold a legally constructed firearm

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Lol - what is it with you getting the short end of the stick? Law Tactical folding stock, INCOG, this. What's next?
    That is a good question. Obviously this isn't the first company to just disregard emails or requests for press info, but the lack of response is normally indicative of a company that has very poor customer service and probably will do very little standing by their product.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainier Arms will be distributing these shortly. We just put in a large opening order. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hwang View Post
    Rainier Arms will be distributing these shortly. We just put in a large opening order. :)
    Now that is useful information! Need a RA branded one! 😉

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im intrigued by one of these ..maybe..

Downloads
    Uploads
    ...don't know if want

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does that work on any pistol tube or do you need the kak tube?

EDIT: Never mind, I looked it up. Seems like it could actually be useful though since it's supposed to stabilize against the inside of the forearm. They are available on fleabay at just over $50 too.
    Last edited by WHSmithIV; 24 April 2015 at 13:02.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.