Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Of course mine didn't show up but I think I tracked it down....

Yes that is a real pic from Baltimore Monday and yes he still has his bookbag on. Hoodrat stole ma shit. LMAO
    Sinner has upped the game. We now have pre-unboxing pics, otherwise known failure to deliver pics currently in MD.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Footage of hood rat getting maced to follow. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Heading to the mailbox to get mine. I'll post pics once installed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got mine and I'm liking it. Unfortunately I have two other rails in the queue and only one barrel they will fit on. Guess I have to get off my duff and sell a couple complete uppers.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh, that do look sweet UW. I first thought WTH happened to tear up your Battlecomp? Then I saw that the jagged edge was to artful to not be by design.

Looks like I may be mounting mine after all. After torquing down the DD Lite rail nut and re-pinning the shaved gas block on my 6920 barrel, I find the ID of the rail is too small for the gas block. Grrr, I hate having to learn the same lesson again.

Never again for the Lite rails. I have two others and love them, but the shallow notches on the barrel nut and cheap-ass soft steel wrench are too much of a pain to put up with.

Downloads
    Uploads

Here it is next to my MI SS2 15" rail

Please excuse the californication of the rifle. I like the rail a lot. Only issue I can see is the rail is just a little bit short. Doesn't line up with the top of the MUR-1. I am not sure if that is fault of the MUR or the rail. Its not a deal breaker. If I run irons on this rifle I would probably need to check elevation. Also it was a PITA to get lined up. That's the only real issue with these type of rails. It does feel like it will be very sturdy and its pretty darn light.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Naytwan is there a reason you run the hand stop like that? You may also want to contact Chris at SMOS about the rail height.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to get on some of that Ariska goodness. I think all the SMOS rails went to WEVO members.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Certainly liking that Naytwan (except the californication part - but I understand that you don't have a choice there)
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to get on some of that Ariska goodness. I think all the SMOS rails went to WEVO members.
    I'm sure a few of them went somewhere else Sinner. SMOS put the offer out on their FB page initially.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    I'm sure a few of them went somewhere else Sinner. SMOS put the offer out on their FB page initially.
    Nope all 100 handguards were purchased by WEVO members.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Nope all 100 handguards were purchased by WEVO members.

Downloads
    Uploads
    WEVO FTW.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler