Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That might well happen, it was what I was planning on. I'd like to at least do some associated products bundling, e.g. Mega's CH with LDFA, Norgon Ambi-Catch or HVA's AMR with the ABC/R

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to see a LPK from you guys!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Meybe me and Duff need to join forces and make suppressors.
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    I'd like to see a LPK from you guys!
    Me two
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys have deep pockets, an LPK like this is gonna be spendy!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I would love to see a FCD LPK. Using stainless steel detents, high quality springs, and of course existing FCD products.

Pair that to a CMC or Geissele Trigger Offering, BAD Pins/Selectors, it maybe pricey, but above and beyond anything else available in the market.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    That might well happen, it was what I was planning on. I'd like to at least do some associated products bundling, e.g. Mega's CH with LDFA, Norgon Ambi-Catch or HVA's AMR with the ABC/R
    I'd love to see that. I agree with UW, the market is sorely missing a premium LPK. It sucks to either buy components individually (hassle and long waits), or a pricey DD or Colt LPK that your only using the springs and detents from.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll get some prices today. The LDFA already includes the FA plunger spring and roll pin, but there's a lot of misc. springs and pins in an LPK.

Would you gents prefer a complete LPK, or just major upgraded / enhanced components? I haven't done the math yet, but such an LPK will be more than the most expensive enhanced LPK in the market.

The Geissele SSA alone is about the price of the most expensive enhanced LPK, when you throw in a BAD-ASS, BAD-EPS, EMR, LDFA, ABC/R-F, would anyone buy a Mercedes grade LPK for $400 or more? Substitute the trigger for G2S and it would bring the price down a bit, but I'm not so concerned about that, as there should be choices in triggers, not a single trigger.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll get some prices today. The LDFA already includes the FA plunger spring and roll pin, but there's a lot of misc. springs and pins in an LPK.

Would you gents prefer a complete LPK, or just major upgraded / enhanced components? I haven't done the math yet, but such an LPK will be more than the most expensive enhanced LPK in the market.

The Geissele SSA alone is about the price of the most expensive enhanced LPK, when you throw in a BAD-ASS, BAD-EPS, EMR, LDFA, ABC/R-F, would anyone buy a Mercedes grade LPK for $400 or more? Substitute the trigger for G2S and it would bring the price down a bit, but I'm not so concerned about that, as there should be choices in triggers, not a single trigger.
    I'm thinking you should probably offer trigger-less kits. You could have a drop down menu if someone wants to add the trigger on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm thinking you should probably offer trigger-less kits. You could have a drop down menu if someone wants to add the trigger on.
    Agreed. - also, maybe not include the LDFA - not only for being an upper part, but to people without FAs on their uppers, it's right back to raising the price because of a part that won't be used.

Enhanced LPK as listed with trigger selection, and maybe an E-UPK with a nice port door like V7?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd personally like to see a complete lpk minus fcg. Triggers are just one of those things guys are particular about, and your right it would skyrocket the cost probably out of the reach of most buyers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No option as an option, brilliant :D

Just realized the LDFA isn't a part of an LPK.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No option as an option, brilliant :D

Just realized the LDFA isn't a part of an LPK.
    "Makes lower parts so nice he doesn't even know what usually comes in the bag.."

;-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey it was too early in the morning

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to see a FCD LPK. Using stainless steel detents, high quality springs, and of course existing FCD products.

Pair that to a CMC or Geissele Trigger Offering, BAD Pins/Selectors, it maybe pricey, but above and beyond anything else available in the market.
    Nthing this, since it's what ends up happening with all my builds now anyway. It's a pain in the buttocks having to order a couple roll pins and random springs after you've individually sourced the selector, bolt catch, pins, et cetera, plus you end up spending a lot more on shipping when you have to go to a few different retailers to track down exactly what you want. I have no reason to buy a standard LPK at this point, since 90% of what's in there won't get used. Echoing the call to sell it without a FCG, too, since LaRue kinds spoiled me for triggers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm down for a LPK.... Please!