Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hangin Out

Downloads
    Uploads

Hangin Out

Today the wife and I took a road trip down to southern MI. Stopped by dropped a project rifle off with Mike from Blown Deadline. Hangin out with Mike is always cool to see what projects he is working on. They have recovered from the fire pretty good and it looks like business is picking up for him. Hope to see his business grow and what all he can come up with artistically.

After leaving BDL we headed over to Novi to meet up with Joe from Dakota Tactical. If you don't know who he is look him up. He is a kick ass HK armor making some awesome roller locking systems. He brought out his wife and two kids. Also Pyzik, his wife and daughter joined us for lunch. Was good to finally meet him in person.

I encourage everyone on the forums that if you have a good social media relationship with industry people make an effort to put a face and handshake to the username. And what I mean by industry is not just limited to manufacturers or vendors, get out meet and greet the people you interact with on a daily basis via social media. Meeting Pyzik and his family was fun. Looking forward to organizing a MI shoot and getting Ben from AR15News to make the drive south with us.
    Last edited by Computalotapus; 18 April 2015 at 16:05.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome that you guys could meet up like you did. It's always nice to put a face with a username. Sounds like you guys had a good time today!

Side Note: When two gingers meet up is it some sort of soul swap or what? How does that work?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It was fun to meet up! Nice to finally meet you two and Joe and his wife. Cool guy.

I look forward to whatever shoot we can come up with.

As for the souls.... Pretty sure my daughter will be a ginger so it was like 2.5.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you all had a good time. I worked all day, but I did get to hangout with General Tso.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Sounds like you all had a good time. I worked all day, but I did get to hangout with General Tso.
    General Tso... now that is some Asian I speak.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    He's like the brother I never had.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think anyone is in my area. Which is good.

Hangin out with me requires a vest and a good lawyer...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does a sweater vest count?
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Does a sweater vest count?
    ...does it stop bullets?

Downloads
    Uploads
    No but it makes a damn good shammy.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its always cool to meet other members...Sounds like a good day comp..

I know of one person and a few big companies in my neck of the woods...but no one wants to play with the ginger...lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Its always cool to meet other members...Sounds like a good day comp..

I know of one person and a few big companies in my neck of the woods...but no one wants to play with the ginger...lol
    Seems to me there are quite a few of us in the PNW. Shouldn't be too tough to get something together, aside from reconciling everyones schedules.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a good time indeed. Does that mean that Joe can give you a discount on some roller-lock goodness?

Mike's business looks like it's booming. If I didn't know any better, I would have never guessed he had a snafu with a fire.

Unfortunately, I don't have much to interact with. Only people in PA that I know of, are Geissele and IWI.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Sounds like a good time indeed. Does that mean that Joe can give you a discount on some roller-lock goodness?

Mike's business looks like it's booming. If I didn't know any better, I would have never guessed he had a snafu with a fire.

Unfortunately, I don't have much to interact with. Only people in PA that I know of, are Geissele and IWI.

Haha he has quoted me civilian version of the UMP in 9mm at a very low low price. But that low price is still too rich for my blood
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post

what part of PA are you in?