Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Custom Uppers

Downloads
    Uploads

Bunch of GEAR

Paypal (pay fees or +4 %) is best but I will take a MO. Best way to contact me is PM here or email: docsherm@hotmail.com

Everything is Best offer, So Make an OFFER- Worst I can say is No.

If it says shipping included that is basic shipping. If you want faster shipping of insurance that is extra.

1. Faxon Firearms AR-15 5.56 Medium Contour Barrel - 14.5" Barrel with low profile gas block and mid length gas tube, Like new. Was mounted and them removed. No rounds fired through it. - $155 shipped

Info HERE: http://faxonfirearms.com/14-5-medium...ngth-4150-qpq/

From the website:
    Barrel Material: 4150 CMV Steel
    Barrel Type: Button Rifled
    Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
    Barrel Twist: 1:8
    Barrel Length: 14.5"
    Barrel Profile: Medium
    Barrel Gas System: Mid Length
    Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
    Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
    Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
    Gas Block Diameter: .750"
    Gas Port Diameter: .081"
    Barrel Extension: M4
    Weight: 1.93 lbs
    Magnetic Particle Inspected!
    11-degree Target Crown

2. Aero Precision 11.5" 5.56 Government Profile CMV Barrel, Carbine Length (no gas block or gas tube.) I can add both for $25 extra - New $150 Shipped SPF

4. SureFire Dueck Defense Rapid Transition Sights (RTS), like new, Tried them out and it was not for me. $145 shipped SPF

7. 2 Leather 1911 Holsters. like new, 1 is IWB SOLD and the other is multi position on the belt - $15 each shipped

8. IBA with soft armor, Woodland Camo, Like New, Large - $80

9. 2 EMDOM USA MOLLE Drop Leg Hanger (2" buckle) - NEW - $15 for both shipped

19. Aimpoint Factory T1/H1 Mount, Aimpoint LRP mount, and Aimpoint Riser together, little use, some Krylon on it - ALL Parts and Screws included - $40 shipped

21. 1 Streamlight Beretta 92/96 Light Adapter kits, Like New, Easy to put on and take off, They work great - $25 each Shipped......1 of them is SOLD

22. Surefire Scout/ Executive Series end cap (FDE) and pressure pad - $30 shipped

23. Pressure Pad for DBAL type Lasers - $10
    Last edited by docsherm; 6 September 2015 at 10:47. Reason: Added More Stuff
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prices lowered and more added
    "I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mmmm body armor........ I want so bad but i have no idea what i would ever do with it than say that i had it lol!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post
    Mmmm body armor........ I want so bad but i have no idea what i would ever do with it than say that i had it lol!
    Wear it around all day and it is like going to the gym but hurts more.......LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prices lowered

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prices lowered

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prices lowered

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prices lowered

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll take the hat on the left and 2 mag pouches and one of the big pouches.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, only the items with descriptions are left.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Prices lowered

Downloads
    Uploads
    New Items Added

Downloads
    Uploads
    New Items

Downloads
    Uploads
    Price drop

Downloads
    Uploads
    Price Drop