Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Sponsor: Forward Controls Design

Let's welcome our newest sponsor Forward Controls Design. A lot of us are familiar with Forward Controls Design's CEO Roger Wang aka "Duffy" from his days at Battle Arms Development.

About Forward Controls Design:

Forward Controls Design's mission is simple: create a better user-centric, form fitting and logical suite of AR and SCAR components that actually have ergonomics as one of the design goals. Often, a simple change in location, shape, or direction of serrations can make a great deal of difference to the way a user interacts with his firearm.

Formerly a Battle Arms Development partner and co-inventor of the now famous BAD-ASS and BAD-CASS (US patent US 8,806,790 B1) family of AR and M16 safety selectors, and the AR/M16 Enhanced Pins Set (patent pending), I aim to bring forth innovative, well thought out and functionally superior components for the AR and SCAR systems that are ready for combat use from day one, and every day thereafter.

Though Forward Controls Design is a company started in the fall of 2014, I trust most will find the way I run it familiar and comforting. Eschewing conventional wisdom, finding ways to improve something that most deem umimprovable, superb design and execution, exceptional customer service and support, these are among the easily recognizable characteristics with which folks can identify from my days past.

Please bear with us while we flesh out our website with additional content, products and related info. For the time being, we will only sell to dealers and distributors, we encourage you to visit their sites to purchase Forward Controls products.

http://forwardcontrolsdesign.com
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, Duffy! My EMRs showed up in the mail today and they're fantastic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Duffy. My ABC/R and EMR-C should be here tomorrow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Having used the EMR's in testing, I have to say they are everything I expected a product from Roger to be. Well thought out, bombproof, and reasonably priced. Roger is also a total class act, and good human being in general. Back when I first got into the game, and was playing host to my first class with an out-of-town instructor, he generously kicked in prizes for students without being asked.

So, basically, if Roger makes it, I'll likely be using it on my rifle. He's as successful as he has been for a reason.

Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just ordered the ABC/R today, looking forward to testing it out. I have an out of spec BCR on my wife's rifle and also liked the design/quality that was put into your ABC/R. Welcome to Weapon Evolution forum! What is the finish on the ABC/R? Is it Nitrocarberized?
    Last edited by Stone; 24 April 2015 at 19:46.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoo!! Love your products Roger. Can't wait to see everything else to come!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good looking stuff....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to see you back in action, Roger! I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking forward to seeing what FCD has in store for the SCAR platform. His products I have handled so far have been flawless.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

New Sponsor: Forward Controls Design

I like the C version as do most people I think. I still haven't gotten around to installing the standard version

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who makes that lower UW?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Who makes that lower UW?
    That's just your standard Mega Billet

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, and keep up the great work that you are doing.
    What can one man do? You never know until you try.