Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    ���� If it helps.... I'm broke too. ����

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Don't worry, you're not the only guilty party with a camera! LOL

With any luck my part time job will be approved for full time soon so I can at least buy stuff and be broke rather than just being broke with nothing to show for it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the wonderful pic
    I like it a great deal, it shows the utilitarian nature of our products. Their construction method, material, and shapes all reflect a design philosophy centered around ergonomics for the user, performance and reliability, not uniqueness and life style.

The EMR-A's design also embodies the same principles.

A possible made-for-Forward-Controls upper receiver is in the works. If it happens, it'll mark the first time we put our logo on a product, but it will be discrete. There isn't much on an upper receiver that needs improvement, but I might have found a thing or two

Downloads
    Uploads
    �� fml

I'm never gonna get anything done.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome. Glad to hear you're wanting to expand.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    We have to, growth is a matter of course

Maybe a lower with some of our design influence too, but it won't have our name on it. I have no intention of becoming an FFL, but I have some ideas that can be put to good use on this lower

Downloads
    Uploads

Forward Controls Design ABC/R

Looking forward to those developments!

Someone needs to universalized where the lines of uppers and lowers meet. Is the left side pillar even necessary?
    Last edited by fledge; 25 August 2016 at 15:13.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you mean the bump above mag catch, to the left of the bolt catch?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly. I understand the relief keeps the mag catch protected and aligned. But I don't see why the total vertical "bump" is necessary. And then the upper has a worthless bump continued to finish it off, which rarely lines up when mixing and matching lowers. It's like a vestigial organ.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good point, the top portion of the pillar on the lower can simply be chamfered, or gradually sloped into nothing when it reaches the top edge of the lower, there doesn't need to be a continuation in the form of a bump on the upper, which ends quite abruptly anyway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    We have to, growth is a matter of course

Maybe a lower with some of our design influence too, but it won't have our name on it. I have no intention of becoming an FFL, but I have some ideas that can be put to good use on this lower
    I figured you'd never want to be an FFL... but that FCD logo would be sweet on a lower designed with your enhancements.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome, Roger. Anything you can share about potential benefits that might go into the upper and/or lower if they come to fruition?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think an FDC logo lower with installed FDC and FDC-approved parts would get some attention. Do a limited run for WEVO so we can get the party started.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get the Operators standing by. I'm ready to order up!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you guys, as always, you make this line of work satisfying and rewarding, there are so many knowledgeable folks with so many great ideas.

Soon I will receive the canvas with which to work. It's a billet upper, and that's a good thing because we're not so constrained by a forging's shape from which we can subtract but not add. I think there'll be a bit of both going on.

An upper doesn't have a lot of space for a logo, which suits me just fine. It'll be small and tasteful. If you guys have any requests and suggestions, please do share! Our good friend NSZ85 suggested that these uppers be serialized, so that's already under consideration.

Downloads
    Uploads

http://forwardcontrolsdesign.com/Dep...atch_p_62.html

IRREDEEMABLE patches available soon.

Free with orders of $75 or more, and available separately for $6 with free shipping. We will make a contribution to a good cause with the proceeds