Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah no more patches, I don't even want to do patches with our logo on them, I want to have swag that's actually useful.

This isn't what we do for a living, but like you said, we're just having fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Order placed!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good stuff, Roger! I placed my order for the "Irredeemable" and backordered the "Deplorable". These are all the better given your donations to help stop the psycho hose beast from taking the White House.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    We'll keep making these donations from the proceeds of the patches, if the pit viper gets elected to the POTUS, we're all screwed!

In other news, dimpled ABC/R will be ready in 4 to 5 weeks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    In other news, dimpled ABC/R will be ready in 4 to 5 weeks
    Schwing!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a long story, but we're where we want to be. Products will be reliably on schedule, and new projects are being worked on, finally. We have a host of new things to bring out, it's largely possible because of our alliance with a heretofore little known company in TX, I will tell you guys all about it.

I was thinking of making some bandanas with a subdued Forward Controls logo (Cygnus) as swag, to give to folks like you guys, and repeat customers. Patches with our logo are kind of self serving (so is anything with our logo on it), but at least bandanas can be useful.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If the TX company is SOLGW, I'm anticipating lots of good things...

I'm thinking I want a "deplorables" paint theme on a rifle now. My patch arrived today.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure if I can say which it is or isn't, but soon

We're anticipating lots of good things too, including things I never thought I'd get into, like uppers, lowers, etc. We're not an FFL and have no intention of becoming one, the lower, if it comes to life next year, would be sold under their name and FFL, it may just have a subdued and discreet variation of the Forward Controls logo somewhere to denote our input. The same goes for the upper, except we'll be able to sell them ourselves.

It's made possible because these folks are super nice and easy to work with, and they share our views on silly things like form follows function, customers always come first, etc.

Presently the receivers look very good as they are, we're adding our customary ergonomics and sensible touches that won't drastically change the way they look, but will make them more user friendly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    Not sure if I can say which it is or isn't, but soon

We're anticipating lots of good things too, including things I never thought I'd get into, like uppers, lowers, etc. We're not an FFL and have no intention of becoming one, the lower, if it comes to life next year, would be sold under their name and FFL, it may just have a subdued and discreet variation of the Forward Controls logo somewhere to denote our input. The same goes for the upper, except we'll be able to sell them ourselves.

It's made possible because these folks are super nice and easy to work with, and they share our views on silly things like form follows function, customers always come first, etc.

Presently the receivers look very good as they are, we're adding our customary ergonomics and sensible touches that won't drastically change the way they look, but will make them more user friendly.
    I love having stuff like this to look forward to! And the bandannas are a great idea. I know i'd get some use out of them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    My Saturday basket of deplorables!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post

Awrsome.

Hey what are those three knives that look similar?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Striders. I just pulled them for sharpening and they photobombed my pic. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post

This ought to be the standard issue EDC kit for deplorables.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    That, and a Trump button. I think it's time we fought back and started harassing Clinton supporters on sight.
    Last edited by Duffy; 2 October 2016 at 08:58.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As much as I dislike Hillary, I do not think her supporters should be harassed. We should be a good example for them to follow and pray for them. What they want is for us to sacrifice our morals to fight with them, we are better than that. Would be nice to see America united rather than divided.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa