Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not for the brake, you wouldn't like the way it looks now lol. The flash suppressor/comp is called 6315, and sling/dummy cord loop isn't finalized yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Look forward to seeing what they look like, especially the brake.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    The 6315 is a pet project, no particular reason other than I wanted it to be on my ARs and SCAR. Its dimensions and specs are based on the A2 comp, so it is compatible with sound suppressors that make use of A2s.

I have a collection of comps and brakes, and fancy flash suppressors. All were on my guns at some point, most are in a bag now, replaced by the venerable A2. I needed more, so I designed a better A2.

The 6315's wall is slightly thinner, and the slots are larger, but no longer than those on the A2, and the slots are more European than American. We are proceeding to make these, no ETA at the moment, here's a sneak preview that reveals only a small part of 6315

So now the inevitable question: how does it work better than the $8 A2? Performance wise, it will be close to, and slightly better than the A2. The A2 comp itself is a masterpiece in function and reliability, so we aim straight at it as a goal to equal or surpass.

The 6315 will cost six to seven times that of the A2, but it will not work six or seven times better, that math just doesn't work in most of modern day product comparisons. But consider this, even at seven times the cost of the A2, it is still less expensive than many comps/flash suppressors in the market.

It's meant for folks that want something simple and effective, and tastefully different. For most, it won't catch and call out for attention, and is somewhat stealthy unless you look for it.
    Last edited by Duffy; 9 December 2016 at 17:02.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Roger, I'm kind of confused on this one......

It's slightly better in performance for merely 7 times more in cost? Sounds like it'll fit right into the market place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't hardly wait for the new bolt catch, hopefully I can order from you directly instead of TL since I need another Redi Catch too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My dear friend Alan's Battle Comp is $149, it doesn't work 18 times better as a comp or flash suppressor, I still like my BC 1.0 and 2.0 :) But the list only goes on from there. 8 times the cost is decidedly on the cheap side

Thus the math doesn't work, comparisons can rarely be linear.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    My dear friend Alan's Battle Comp is $149, it doesn't work 18 times better as a comp or flash suppressor, I still like my BC 1.0 and 2.0 :) But the list only goes on from there. 8 times the cost is decidedly on the cheap side

Thus the math doesn't work, comparisons can rarely be linear.
    I've never purchased a Battle Comp.

The only muzzle devices I've purchased tend to be suppressor mounts, which are rackets in themselves, but I get you have to pay for R&D. When I'm asked what muzzle device you should buy, uneless you have a can, I always recommend the A2.

Interested to see what yours looks like.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Duffy, any chance we'll be able to get hands on one of the new AAs before Christmas?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nevermind, just saw that they're up on your site. Order in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    din, yours is the very first shipping ABC/R-AA (dimpled), I haven't announced it yet since USPS just delivered it 90 minutes ago, we're still up filling Tacticalink orders when we saw yours

I'll take better pics tomorrow

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooooh

FCD ABCr-AA by Damage Photos, on Flickr
    Last edited by Pyzik; 19 December 2016 at 08:11.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome shot David!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh S. View Post
    Awesome shot David!
    Thanks sir!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks good, I need to get one

Pic is good also

Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Ooooh

FCD ABCr-AA by Damage Photos, on Flickr