Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always stuck to either black or FDE parts for my AR's, but I'm thinking a polished ABC/R would go very nicely with some Rainier titanium takedown pins, nickel BCG, and stainless barrel for my new SMOS build. Decisions, decisions....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm really looking forward to trying out the ABC/R-F's on some new builds. I personally like the melonite coated ones, but I can see a polished one looking nice on some builds.

If I didn't have so many Seekins bolt catches I would switch over all my rifles to the FCD ones.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    I'm really looking forward to trying out the ABC/R-F's on some new builds. I personally like the melonite coated ones, but I can see a polished one looking nice on some builds.

If I didn't have so many Seekins bolt catches I would switch over all my rifles to the FCD ones.
    My Seekins bolt catches are collecting dust in my parts bin, some unopened and never used. They just don't do it for me. I like the Armalite bolt catches better, or even the good old milspec ones. The ABC/R-F is my new favorite though.

Downloads
    Uploads

Forward Controls Design ABC/R

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    My Seekins bolt catches are collecting dust in my parts bin, some unopened and never used. They just don't do it for me. I like the Armalite bolt catches better, or even the good old milspec ones. The ABC/R-F is my new favorite though.
    Sounds familiar...

I really should go through my parts and sell some stuff... Or better idea have a giveaway :)
    Last edited by DutyUse; 14 January 2016 at 23:10.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Sounds familiar...

I really should go through my parts and sell some stuff... Or better idea have a giveaway :)
    Giveaways are always fun. But then, so is cash.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice pile of seekins goods there..need an address for one of them... lol

I did get a abc/r in the mail to try out, like the looks so far

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be interested in a couple seekins bolt catches... if you sell em let me know

Downloads
    Uploads

Forward Controls Design ABC/R

Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Nice pile of seekins goods there..need an address for one of them... lol

I did get a abc/r in the mail to try out, like the looks so far
    PM your address and I'll get one to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    I would be interested in a couple seekins bolt catches... if you sell em let me know
    Shoot me a PM, I'd be willing to sell the whole lot

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry Deadwing, I had deleted the original pics (with incorrect finish description, should be just polished, not brushed / polished) and didn't update the original post

Downloads
    Uploads
    Attention to detail isn't just about the product. We include instructions with every product we produce. On the ABC/R, we had to be as succinct as possible due to the available space on the back of the card.

Even on the EMR and EMR-C, there are installation instructions printed on the back of the card (stuff like about 8 turns before the tip of the shaft is even with the top surface of the mag release button)

I doubt if anyone here needs instructions, I think it is the manufacturers' responsibility to include easy to understand and detailed instructions regardless.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    So will the serrated version be replaced by the dimpled version or simply an option?
    ???

Downloads
    Uploads
    ABC/R-F (forged) will continue as you see them today, and for 5.56mm ARs only.

ABC/R (billet) will undergo cosmetic changes (dimples replacing horizontal serrations), and for both 5.56mm and hopefully 7.62mm ARs soon.

So if you want serrations, go with ABC/R-F. If you want dimples, go with ABC/R

The dimpled version is still being tested. I'll show you guys pics once I have them

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool, looking forward to seeing how the dimpled ones turned out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It will resemble what you illustrated on page 4 in many respects

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    ABC/R-F (forged) will continue as you see them today, and for 5.56mm ARs only.

ABC/R (billet) will undergo cosmetic changes (dimples replacing horizontal serrations), and for both 5.56mm and hopefully 7.62mm ARs soon.

So if you want serrations, go with ABC/R-F. If you want dimples, go with ABC/R

The dimpled version is still being tested. I'll show you guys pics once I have them
    Good deal.